We’re adults here, so don’t get upset with me because Bilal is giving women tips w/ how to deal w/ a man that is suspected of cheating or uninterested…Having said that, Bilal sits down with WZAK and provides relationship advice to women…Sorta like a remix to, “He’s Just Not That Into You.”
1. He says he’s going to call and doesn’t …Now I really don’t understand why anyone would do this but I guess it’s just to be cordial. I’ve never really taken someone’s number and not called. Men probably do it just to be nice or maybe it was a one-night stand and he wants to keep it cool. But if you meet a guy and he takes your number and doesn’t call you, he’s JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!
2. Do men ever outgrow player mode? Yeah.
3. All the way fully? Look … You’re only good as your last hit. It depends on the dude and it depends on the woman he meets. Most dudes don’t want to cheat. They just don’t’ find the right person that makes them not want to cheat.
4. It’s been a month of dates and he hasn’t tried to get me in bed …You’re either really intimidating or you’re just a turn-off. Either way, you’re in the friend zone. OR he’s one of those dudes that’s trying to turn you out. He’s trying to wait for you to go crazy and just attack him like “TAKE ME NOW!” There’s always that cat that doesn’t like to make the first move and likes chicks to be on him.
5. He says he’ll be home at midnight and comes home at 4am …Smell his nuts.
(…Well, there you have it. Here to peep more of Bilal’s wisdom…)