Dec
2010

Jay Electronica Confirms “ILLUMINATI” Involvement

I don’t know who started thisJay-Z is a devil craze,” but it’s certainly grown within the last few years. Hell, when Hammer was beefing with Jay, he certainly pulled out the “Jesus Card” (see editor’s note for appropriate definition).

Jay Electronica, who was recently signed to Roc Nation, took to twitter to make fun of accusations that lots of entertainers are members or are involved the illumanti.

Electronica tweeted, “I hate these YouTube theologians who don’t know shit about scripture, world history etc. You just another Reverend Chickenfoot. BEWARE!! ME AND MY ILLUMINATI FRIENDS WORK FOR THE DEVIL WHO LIVES UNDER THE GROUND AND BURNS YOU WHEN YOU DIE!!! MWUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! I got a question for you. Is Eminem part of the illuminati? And Elvis? And little richard and Michael Jackson and prince and madonna? Me and Taylor Swift are in the Illuminati. We just had a gathering last night. Man was her face bloody.Me, Sanaai Latham and Gwyneth Paltrow joined the illuminati the same night. They made us have a 3some. Then we burned circles in the ground. I got inducted into the illuminati by Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey. If you play Exhibit C backwards you can hear Taylor Swift laughing in the background as we rip pages out of the Talmud and cry blood tears.”

So, what the hell is “The Illuminati?” According to Wiki (which is the bible as far as I’m concerned), historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne“, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, the Illuminati are believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order.”

What do I think? I sorta could care less, as I don’t look to entertainers or celebs for spiritual guidance. I look to them for dope music/art. Thee end.

10 Comments to “Jay Electronica Confirms “ILLUMINATI” Involvement”

1. Neith08 says:

It’s effing ridiculous. I had a conversation with some young ladies last night who said that fraternities and sororities are inspired by the devil-worshipping, pedophilia, Illuminati/Freemasons. I was like, “damn read a book and not one by a fake-ass scholar.” I can’t take any more of these conversations or youtube-schooled youngins. Get a grip. Thanks Jay for making light of some real ignant ish.

• Anonymous says:

If your not worshiping Yahweh thru Yeshua the messiah you are mostly likely glorifying yourself or Satan

2. Why do they keep pointing at these entertainers as “The Illuminati”? All those people are ushering in is bad morals and music.

I’ve yet to see anyone point at these Presidents and Politicians who are waging wars and passing silly laws for their own private agendas. If anyone looks like Illuminati it’s them.

• Yeah, and rihanna? In her new video: s&M : “Princess Illimunatie”?
      Yeaahh.. ofcourse the’re not praying the devoll, -.-‘

weirdoo -.-‘
      All those weirdo’s katy perry, Jay Z, Lady Gaga and the rest is Illimunatie, If you don’t see that, you’re damn blind.. -.-‘

3. me says:

is thre even such thing as illumitis cuz i hurd it was made up or do ppl really do associate with the devil.

y is it only the famous ones i mean normal ppl could be in it

most importantly plz some1 to tell me how jz is got involved in all of that

anywayz he is obviousllly speakin is sarcasm so now he just made me feel so dumb for even beleivinn in that shit

4. T.Swift is not in the illuminati. I just double confirmed with her on the phone yesterday.

• the one says:

Hhahah youre so blind because “she said so” ….and thats good enough for you?? I mean I know if i was in a secret society Id go telling every fan. If your a main stream artist once you make a certain amout of money they try to control you. Say its not true your only denying yourself the truth.

• Anonymous says:

Well your a dumb fucker

5. wtf says:

this just in: jay electronica is having an affair with…. wait tor it…. wait for it…. KATE ROTHSCHILD. wake up people!!!!