Jul
2011

This is nothing new…artists have their real age (which they try to hide) and they have their “stage age.” Nicki Minaj’s (real name Onika Tanya Maraj) stage age (which appears on bio’s, wiki, etc.) has her listed as 26 years old. The police report that was filed during the physical altercation that she had with an unnamed man, listed her as born in 1982–making her 28 years old. Not a big deal. Peep the police report below.

Meanwhile, the saga with this incident continues. The Dallas Observer says the story goes a lil something like this:

The story goes something like this: Minaj and a 28-year-old black male by the name of Rex Chevalier Safaree Samuels were involved in an argument at the Hotel Palomar’s pool. Later, they returned to Minaj’s room, where the two were staying together. There, the argument continued, at which point Chevalier Samuels apparently decided to leave, taking with him a suitcase that belonged to Minaj, but that contained personal belongings of his. When Minaj protested, Chevalier Samuels picked up the suitcase and “shoved it across [Minaj’s] chin and lower lip.” Chevalier Samuels then left the scene and did not return. At that point, a hotel employee called the police and fire department at Minaj’s request, and, upon their arrival, Minaj was treated for bleeding on the inside of her lower lip. She declined to file charges against Chevalier Samuels, who has still not been found.

Peep more of this shit show here. I’m kinda over it already.

84 Comments to “Police Report Shows Nicki Minaj’s Real Age & It Aint 26 + More Dets on Physical Altercation”

1. Vena says:

nicki is too pretty to be getting abused by ANYMAN!

2. clarica says:

It is because she is too pretyy that she is getting abused… Rihanna is too pretty too, see what happened. Sorry but most of the pretty girls go through that. It is a fact…

• Clarica says:

So u dont have 2 worry since u ugly, huh? Dumb 8itch! kill yaself

• Anonymous says:

Yeah your right pretty girls do get abused I’m in the popular croud at school and my girls are always treated bad but when they come crying to me I tell em f them girl you don’t need im if he gonna disrespect you so just tell him off and tell him to back down cus you got big time protection

• meg says:

K to all those chicks saying she gunna get hurt cause she’s pretty. They are right. The girl that was saying that she’s in the popular crowd…sorry to say but so was I, but the only attitude I dished out is if was well diserved. Maybe if ur girls stop dishing out the attitude maybe they will stop whining to you. :-) Just saying sweetie. Apparently being in the popular crowd isn’t everything, you get labeled in both good and bad ways. I’m an ex cheerleader. I quit because of the way girls were treating others. One last thing you need to think on how your girls are treating others. If it was my old high school shit like that wouldn’t be toleratd amongst my crowd.

• Nicki lover says:

bitch u funny wanna play a game called com suck my dick cause i bet you’ll like dat

3. Im_S00_Bklyn says:

Damn. I went to high school with Safaree and im shocked that he has become one of those men. If u cant handle ur womans success stay da fuck outta da lime light. Two thumbs down Safaree!!!!!

• jamie says:

safaree is and has always been one of dem dudes he is a straight playa honey.. he is my baby fatha..
      i stay on merrick blvd. and he dont take care of none of his kids he wack as hell i dnt fuck wit him nomore he got a 2 yea old but dnt take care of him he be all on nicki shit .. i heard she pregos wit his 3rd baby. jus this mornin

4. 5star chick says:

I think that very wrong for him to do such thing like that to her and she is just to pretty to be hit on like that.

5. lilhoundbabii redden says:

i still love mhyy cuzoo no matter watt

6. Marissa says:

Is everyone on this thread illiterate?

7. pagangoddess13 says:

Nicki Minaj doesn’t look too pretty without make- up. i dont like her new Roman album.

• anymous says:

wordd

• jamie says:

HELL yea she is deff a 1 hit wonder in my books .. da bitch can kick rocks, im frm jamaica queens and she did all of us wrong out here she dont hit us up nomore on the otrher hand kim hmu all da time nicki fake as hell as soon as she blew up she let all of us down ,talkin bout queens dis n dat she lyin …

• FUcKaBitCHuPbOuTNICKI says:

bitch yo ass ain’t bout shit…if i was yo dumb ass i would have been trying to worry about me and my son…oops u cant do that cuz u always worrying about NICKI..she str8 hbu?

8. pagangoddess13 says:

why the fuck they make a whole website on her real age when its only a two year difference? Dumb

9. mariah says:

She is super nice met her in concert vip passes and she prettier in person

10. NickiMariee says:

Nicki minaj is pretty but she got herself into this by messing around wit all these playerss and she acting like a hoee but we all no shes not she wanted to be in this sitcuation so let her be in it

11. NickiMariee says:

she is ppretty preety damn stupid to be fucking wit these plyers she that makes her a hoeee 5 star hoee

• FUcKaBitCHuPbOuTNICKI says:

and….at least she getting a check what you doing aside from sitting on yo ass and reading this blog??

12. cupcake says:

i love nicki minaj

13. jamie says:

i dont wana sound like im bashin yall some nicki clit suckerss..das all imma say it wasnt dat serious da bitch wack anyways Kim on the other hand makin a comback so i hope nicki got enuff bread saved up to sit ya goooofy ass down wit cus after kims comback u gon be as you say in the broke lane …and another thing evrybody know wut u used to look like so dont try ta come at kims plastic surgery cus even before she look better den u and even still now she look better den you — All NICKIS BARBIES N KENS OR WUT DA HELL EVER SHE SAY , NICKI IS WACK AS HELL IDK Y U ARE SO HYPE OVER HER ,WHEN SHE CANT SING, NOR DANCE ,,F.O.H KIMBERLY JONES I GOT YA BACK BABY.. #TEAMKIM “WHO EVER GOTTA HATE U CAN EAT ME N KIMS PUSSY …

14. jamie says:

dat b**** is very disrespectful she deserve dat shit straight up ….imma help kim erase dat bitch security numba …,,,callin da police andddddddddd fire dept for what?? not even a whole inch cut on ya face worth stiches bein needed soooo fomf wit dat honey … actin all hard ..i heard she gotta std frm dat dirty nigga

15. unknown says:

Absolutly horrible

16. FUcKaBitCHuPbOuTNICKI says:

fist off damn…Nicki that is fuckd up and secondly, that’s her business and frankly, i don’t think that all these hating ass ho’s on this post yea jamie and who eva the otha bitch is fuck yall..! I fuck with Nicki the long way and I can care the fuck less what yall ho’s got to say about it because she the one with the racks…not yall and FUCK A LIL KIM ANYWAY…STUPID HO’S ARE SO WACK..!!

Nicki is very pretty

18. afnan says:

nice man

19. afnan says:

nicki NOT BE A SLUT

20. LIL C says:

SO TELL ME WHY I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHO HIT HER

21. jazz says:

nicki manaj is really 26 years old and her real name is onika tanya maraj.

22. dayshawn says:

you know that thats a lie and they say nicki manaj is gay if the police report is true she aint gay and i dont think they should put her bussiness out there like that

i luv u nicki but y lie

24. keysha says:

nicki minaj is wack. and so is this story. the b*tch is old, and fake. She need to reality tv and stop fckn up the rap game. I thought she said “if i get hit, i’m swingin on a big b*tch” well she got hit and called the police. lol. “she’s a stupid hoe” *in her voice* lmfao

25. Keoshia says:

Why did u lie u look good for ur age!?!?

26. Keoshia says:

Nicki u are awesome and beautiful and I love ur songs I know all of them by hard: This ones for the boys with the booming system top down a.c with the cooloing system when he come up in the club he be blazing up…….. That’s all I was gonna type. You don’t deserve to be abused because u r too pretty of a girl. Duecessss.

27. meeh says:

yeah just cuz she 28 years old dont me any thing she still look like she 26. DONT LET these cpeople talk about u like that grow up

28. Keoshia says:

Nicki I didn’t even know that u were a December baby.

Why she with him

30. sade says:

i love her she is omg rock on nicki my brother blake says she has a nig but from sade the 8 year old you rock girl

31. Keoshia says:

Is Nicki single or taken

shes not my fav singer but i still like the clean version of her songs

33. niallhoransgirl says:

i love u niall horan! whos with ?

34. lilcc03@haters.com says:

ok i might be young n a nicki minaj fan but if yall don`t like her y the fuck yall on this web page….dont be a hater all the fuckin time:)

35. keedy says:

that’s so not right

36. Kenny Labron says:

I hate liars including if your in the music game your gonna need some hot music to make me not think of this bullshit

37. Jasmine Johnson says:

Nicki your so allsome

YOU GO GIRL

39. Taylor Benjamin says:

I LOVE U NICKY MINAJ N PLS DNT MIND ALL THOSE WHO ARE TALKING BAD ABOUT U TO HELL WIT THEM THEY JUST JEALOUS THEY CANT BE LIKE U U RE A VERY BEAUTIFUL N CUTE LADY N I LOVE UR MUSIC N UR EVERYTHING………………I LOVE YOU WIT ALL MY HEART

40. As always, David… Spot-ON! #Kudos… now to verify if these kind of older view can easily the path and make a method based upon Google’s MapMaker a huge portion of the WEB OPTIMIZATION Professionals on the internet Skype ip telefoni group daily (as you understand! ) is allocated to formulating accurately that form of bottom-up method! Hmm… gotta print out this particular available perhaps to get more examine…. suspire, presently there should go often the weekend break, right!: -)
    sarees online http://ditsykins.com/wp-content/upgrade/2013/yourdesignerwear.php