Apr
2012

Apparently, T.I.’s rapper Iggy Azalea, is totally over people claiming that she’s wearing a weave. She recently hopped on twitter to dispute that she has a sewn-in, weave or any other miscellaneous strand that doesn’t grow from her scalp. Peep her vent:

i will never understand why me owning a hair company equates to me having a sew in. MY HAIR IS REAL. but i also went to hair school.    into having great hair. natural or not and im into helping other women feel great about their own… why is that strange. i honestly dont know how you think i could have a sew in and snatch a ponytail back this close to my scalp. but you know me. fake hair. fake ass. ribs removed. lipo. teeth. toes. allllllll that. all fake everything. wtf is so bad about weaves anyhow. 85% of girls i know have them. i say, go for it. i guess the thing i find frustrating is that instead of saying: she has nice ______ i like it. ppl have to find a way to make it fake. why cant great just be great and leave it at that. ill never understand it, and i hate that im having a vent about it but it really erks me.

Meanwhile, am I the only one that didn’t know she owned a hair company?

6 Comments to “Rapper Iggy Azalea Denies Wearing A Weave, “My hair is real….WTF is so bad about weaves?””

1. L.A. says:

Owns hair company and went to hair school? Ummm at least she’s more than one dimensional.

2. nikki says:

hair might be real… but she did get thick overnight.. but im sure thats not a big deal either

yea the pitcture of her hair above maybe her hair but that hair she getts that touches her butt isnot… clearly.

yal just needa mind yal business even if she got fake hair or hips or butt she looks good and even if she puts extention i bet she still got hair than yal nappy headed ass…..shes good looking and just stop hating…atleast she aint overdo it like nicki minaj ….cuz all nicki wear is weave and its ight….nicki is a real barbie plastic every where and fake

5. Mel says:

If she were black then I can understand the questioning of fake hair, but it is very normal for a white girl to have really long hair. Iggy’s hair is real, and so is her butt.

6. Travis says:

Wtf h*es ? First things first she the realest c8
    Nothing, NOTHING, is fake about Iggy.
    Her hair is real, her ass is real, her face is real.
    Get a life.. for real. All you do is just find a way to insult others..
    Afterall, you all are just jealous people who wish to be like her.
    Tata b*tches.