May
2012

Tami Roman Deletes Twitter Account … Did the Bullying Allegations Get to Her?

It looks like the twitter and public criticism of reality star Tami Roman’s interaction with her cast-mate, Kesha Nichols, may have gotten to her. On Monday night’s Basketball Wives episode, a few vocal fans tweeted Tami about their displeasure of how she treated Kesha on this week’s episode. And that backlash continued days later. And now she’s deleted her Twitter account.

Do you think she’ll return after the public is able to forgive her?

zv7qrnb

16 Comments to “Tami Roman Deletes Twitter Account … Did the Bullying Allegations Get to Her?”

1. Allykat says:

muahahahhahahaahhahahahahaha *Dr. Evil Laugh*

2. Tierra Sheri says:

She was out of order

3. Sabine says:

One of the things that I wondered while watching her relentless horrible bullying of Kesha, is how horrible she must have been to her daughters!

Bullies always target those who they perceive as weaker so that they can feel more powerful, and children are always easy targets.

I’m sure her kids won’t readily admit it, but there is not doubt in my mind that she at least verbally abused them for years!

The public may forgive her, but will her children?

• Theresa says:

I was thinking the same thing Sabine! Rage is not a respector of persons. I think the same with Evelyn. The fact that Tami is in constant fight mode may have contributed to her “heart attack”. Our bodies are not made to stay in fight mode on a regular basis.

• cheyenne says:

girl i second that motion becaue i dont think her kids will ever admit to the public that thier mother is a child abuser but when they do the camra man and the new people will be crawling like worms!!!!!

4. MIZZOUTSPOKENDC says:

MY WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEIR LIVELYHOOD IS THREATENED!!…NEXT TIME SHE NEED TO GROW UP AND THINK FIRST!!!!…BECAUSE SHE IS THE TRUE PUNK ON THE SHOW…SHE PICKED ON A FEEBLE CHICK WHO HAD SOME KIND OF CLASS…YET SHE HERSELF LET HER BEST BUD ON SHOW CARRIED HER DEGRADE HER…AND TAKE IT TO THE BANK WITH TSHIRT SALES!..SHE NEED TO GET MENTAL HELP…BECAUSE SHE HASNT ACCEPTED HER OWN PISSPOOR LIFE YET TO JUDGE OTHERS OR ATTACK THEM!…IN THE WORDS OF TAMAR BRAXTON..TAMI >>.”GET YO LIFE”

5. belveesworld says:

I feel bad or Tami…I guarantee you more went on that was filmed and you see how greasy Kesha be talkin when Tami ain’t around…. #TeamTami

6. Chantell says:

PUT TAMI IN A ROOM FULL OF GROWN WOMEN, SHE WONT LAST A SECOND. SHE IS A NEWPORT SMOKING, BAD WEAVE WEARING, BEER DRINKING, KNOCK OFF LOUIS BAG WEARING PUNK. REAL WOMEN KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THERE PROBLMES W/O CALLING EACH OTHER BITCHES AND SCARED PUNKS. AND THE NERVE OF HER TO TELL KESHA SHE HAD TO ASK FOR HER BAG BACK. I HONESTLY FEEL BAD FOR HER CHILDREN, YOU ARE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPRESENT YOUR DAUGHTERS AND YOUR MOTHER. I KNOW HER KIDS HAVE SUFFERED HER VERBAL ABUSE. ITS SAD THAT SHE WOULD BEHAVE THIS WAY FOR A FEW BUCKS. TAMI NEEDS TO SOME REAL SOUL SEARCHING. I PRAY THAT GOD TOUVHED HER HEART TO MAKE HER REALIZE THAT SHE IS BECOMING A HEARTLESS PERSON

7. RisingSpivey says:

Wait, I don’t see how you can say you feel bad for Tami? We are living in a cold world when people would condone, support, or be entertained by how she treated that girl. WHO DOESNT TALK BEHIND SOMEONE’S BACK? Like, seriously? Kesha was explaining what happen to her, how she saw it, why she reacted the way she did. That’s not talking greasy. It was the absolutely truth from her perspective. She said she could have gone off but basically didn’t want to be dragged to the gutter with Tami’s ol hood rat self. And she turned around and did it AGAIN in Tahiti. This time banging on her room door, threatening her, holding her property hostage, etc??? You feel bad for Tami??? This crazy woman had the nerve to say SHE did Kesha a favor by picking up her purse for her since she left it… What? She didn’t leave it at all! lmaooo You feel sorry for her? … Kesha was right. Letting her carry on made TAMI look way worse than Kesha fueling her uncontrollable fire would have. Now see who laughs last. MOTHA FUKC TAMI! She needs a reality check. Maybe this time she’ll learn a lesson and change. A cold person like that don’t deserve no pity. Don’t feel sorry for her.

8. RisingSpivey says:

And I think all of this will do GREAT things for their ratings and the pockets of all the cast members, especially the producer’s. They will all apologize on camera, via blogs, and to the general public.. but trust these bitches are literally fighting for fame *on purpose*. Unfortunately, speaking out on it for all it’s negativity only further perpetuates their message. I know I’ll be tuned in to the reunion.. and blogging about it the next day ;-)

9. MzTastee368 says:

I feel bad because I went in too.. I love Tami but there was no reason for the way she behaved. No reason for any of them to behave in that manner… because they are grown women.. we need a show that shows our African American little girl how to behave as woman and not fools… I feel bad for all the bashing she recieved because she is only human… but i hope looking at that episode made her see herself in another light…

10. As an older African American woman, all I can say is that I am ashamed of all of the Basketball wives ashamed and disgusted, if I ever knew my Granddaughters or Niece were acting in that manner they would have hell to pay from me. It’s absolutely disgusting how Shaunie sits back and just watches it all unfold, who knows she may of been secretly in the background rooting them on for ratings, I just pray that the show goes off the air soon, it’s a bad dipiction of African American woman as heathens and unclass idiots, Michele Obama has made our image fantastic and they are tearing it down.

• Latina1 says:

I agree with you 100 percent that this ladies have shamed my race Evelyn does not represent Latinas very well on this show shameful!

11. @cOMEDIANcHRIS says:

“a few vocal fans tweeted Tami about their displeasure of how she treated Kesha” (A Few??? They went in on her for like 3 days str8! And still going in and she’s not even on Twitter.)

12. Latina1 says:

I watched this episode and cried no one should feel as Kesha did while Tammy bullied her!!! She makes excuses for her anger I was abused mentally and physically and I make to excuse for my actions!! Then again a lady is a lady a gangsta bitch is Tammy and Evelyn weeepppaaa in my Latina voice lol so sad that a show that could have been positive for young ladies turned into an ugly show!