Monday evening, the highly anticipated Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta spin-off reality show aired on VH1.
The new show, which features Stevie J, Mimi Faust (Stevie’s long-term girlfriend and the mother of his child), Joseline (Stevie’s artists and rumored girlfriend #2), Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon (Lil Scrappy’s girlfriend and the mother of his child), “Momma Dee” (Lil Scrappy’s mother), Rasheeda, Kirk Frost (Rasheeda’s husband and manager), K Michelle, and Karlie Redd, kept viewers buzzing on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and everything in between. The first episode, kicked off with drama from the start…one of the biggest story-lines, being Stevie J’s infidelity between Mimi and Joseline. There’s also some tension between Lil Scrappy and the lack of affection he says that he receives from his girlfriend, Erica. And a lot of more of budding drama that is sure to unfold in upcoming episodes. But we want to know what YOU think?
- What do you think of the show?
- Who’s your favorite character?
- Who’s the most RATCHET character?
- What do you think of Stevie J’s love triangle?
- Do you foresee LHHA, having some of the similar back-lash that Basketball Wives had this past season?
And if you missed last night’s episode, click here.