Aug
2012

Toya Wright Responds To K. Michelle Calling Her Husband A Woman Beater

Toya Wright has finally made a public statement to Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta’s K. Michelle. As you probably already know, K. Michelle has made some strong allegations against her ex-boyfriend who is now Toya Wright’s husband, Memphitz. K. Michelle continues to stand by her story that Memphitz physically abused her and threatened to kill her son. From what we’re told, Toya hasn’t made any public statements about the allegations until now. Here is what she said (sic), during an Atlanta
bloggers brunch.

“I promised myself that I wasn’t gonna talk about that because she’s so irrelevant to me, but I’m gonna say this: The picture she’s painting of my husband is not my husband. I’ve been knowing him for six years, I know several women that he has dated that never said anything about abuse. If somebody abuse you like that, where is the proof, where is the police report, where is the pictures, where is the messages that you said he sent threats to your kid and threatened to kill your child?…It don’t matter about love, you would be in jail if you threaten my kid…And she’s saying that I said all this stuff about her, pull it up, where is it? I never said anything about that situation, never addressed it…Memphitz father died years ago in Memphis. He comes from a family where it was always his mother and his father so he’s like a loving person, he’s very affectionate. Anybody that knows him for real just be like ‘what is wrong with this girl?’ And the crazy part about it is everybody say that you crazy and you hit them. You the abuser. I just wish that she would stop saying my name. I got a gag order that I just got. Pump your music up. You was given a platform, I was given a platform, I was here to tell my story. I been through a lot of things with my ex, yall don’t know about that. I’m not here to bash him, I’m not a hater. But please stop talking about me and my husband and my family and only promote your music and do what you gotta do on the show. God gave you a platform, use it.”

Watch her full statement below.

YouTube Preview Image

Was it necessary to Toya to respond? And whose version do you believe?

[Talking With Tami]

-Patrice M.

72 Comments to “Toya Wright Responds To K. Michelle Calling Her Husband A Woman Beater”

1. Tee says:

Very well said

2. siarasheree says:

She sounds so ignorant .. WTF!!… “Wheres the proof for domestic abuse??” Obviously, she doesnt know that many women experiencing domestic violence, necessarily do not report or even talk about it ever or even for years… PLEASE Toya be supportive with your mouth closed about the situation..

• meech says:

No u sound ignorant because those women that do not report it obviously have no back bone, low self esteem, and a bunch of other underlying issues.

• guest says:

it’s not always cut & dry like that, many women hold on the hope that it “won’t happen agian” because they are STILL in love with the man, not to mention many women don’t report out of fear of being hurt worst should she tell

• Anonymous says:

She should tell the truth because she know damn well she didn’t get beat up u what I think about the whole situation is that I think sheis full of shit and I think that she just got mad because he married toys n it wasn’t her I really don’t think that he ever put is hands on her n if he did y wait until he go out n marry toya n than come with that shot talking about that he beat her y now

• Anonymous says:

Because when else she wasn’t relevant to say it any other time so bn on the show was her chance i agree shred should give up but i believe her

• Ni says:

*confused*….so you saying that a woman with self esteem would have reported it??? throwshandsupand exits#

• Latice Ables says:

.And you can speak it either, you just up and believe K. Michelle .

• aTRUEvictim says:

If she was beaten like the way that she said she was. The state would have taken over the case. As a TRUE victim of domestic violence,I didn’t call the police or press charges. Someone who heard my screaming called and I had to have stitches in my lip. And the state took over. If the bruise can be seen then the state will take over. And from my understanding the police was called. So she doesn’t sound too ignorant. K. Michelle doesn’t act like a woman who is a victim of domestic violence.

• Anonymous says:

I saw my best friend get beat up by her boyfriend plenty of times & every time i interfered she would tell me leave it alone & i never did until one day her sister and i jumped him for putting her in the hospital & we called the police on him & when she was released from the hospital and went to court she showed up with him and dropped all the charges and told them she fell and he never hit her. she had stitches in her face and he broke some of her ribs. one day she was telling me he tried to drop their TV on her head. the reason im sharing this is because she never acted like a victim of domestic violence and she still doesnt they have been together since she was 17 and now she’s 21 and has a child by this asshole so i believe k. michelle everyone handles these situations differently just because she doesnt act like she got abused doesnt mean it didnt happen.

• Anonymous says:

He could very well have been abusive.  Just because a man abused one woman doesn't necessarily mean he will abuse the next.  Every situation is different.

• Anonymous says:

90% percent of women that are victims of abuse do not report it; however i don’t think it’s appropriate to be spreading lies about someone else if it didn’t happen and honestly if he was abusing her, she should have taken it to Toya, one on one versus announcing it to the public. ijs

• Destiny says:

Chill on k Michelle he beat her and I saw it I’m her friend

• hiddenagenda says:

if you are a friend, seen it and still didn’t do anything…i would rather suck on the devils nipples than for you to call yourself my friend. it must be the new type of friend going around. one that will watch you get beat up, say it ain’t right but don’t care enough to do anything because it really don’t affect you. you need to STOP being everyone’s friend.

3. ChoclateFox says:

If it is true, K. Michele should be using her platform to be an spokesperson for domestic abuse #thatisallnothingmore. How is constantly bashing your abuser helping your healing or helping someone else in that same situation. If Memphitz did abuse you, what does that have to do with Toya? Why are you mad at her for defending her husband because she hasn’t experienced what you experienced?

K. Michele could start an organization for women in the industry who are taking advantage of on different levels of abuse. She would get better support and respect for what I am assuming her trying to get the message out about abuse by the way of Love and Hip Hop and Memphitz. Because, right now her message isn’t very clear.

4. ChoclateFox says:

And for the record, I do not in anyway condone abuse! I just believe K. Michele is going about the message in the wrong way. Especially, since LLHA is recorded in advance whether scripted or not. The question is who is your target audience you are trying to reach with your message and is the message coming across…#js

Well said Toya, however, I still think he beat the shit out of K. Michelle.

• Anonymous says:

Ikr she should just move on but i believe he did 2 n toya is doing the rite thing by staying out if it n i wouldn’t have wanted him to go to the reuion neither y so they can really expose him ijs keep it how y’all have it n youll b fine btw k Michelle give up n move on he did

6. Dubb-B(female type) says:

I think Toya said it well. I do believe K. Michelle though. I just don’t see a woman lying on national tv about being abused.

7. corinne says:

Toys sounds so ignorant sometimes. Has she heard of other abused women stories not all of go around having proof, the abuser don’t need a pattern and most abuser are raiser to be abusers

• Anonymous says:

Ain’t no other women came out n say that he had beat them because it wasn’t true I think that he is a good man n toya love him n he love her as well I think that k michelle need to live her life n move on with her song career n focus on her son because at the end of the day he is what important now. n put all that stuff behind her

• Anonymous says:

I have to deal with a lot of abused women and none of them ever said that they want an apology from their abuser I think K has a lot of issues and I also think she put her hands on him one to many times and he probably knock the ish out of her ass and now that he has moved on she is trying to be spikeful I don’t really see her being too happy with anybody she is not even genuwine when trying to express her happiness for her friends I think she need some professional help so she can deal with the real issues in her life or those ass whippings will never stop

8. Chitownqtee says:

K Michelle got her story out, she made everyone aware of the abuse, she made it out of that situation successfully and now should be using the experience to make a difference in the lives of those not so fortunate that came from the same situation. She had the opportunity to put the abuser behind bars and didnt, she had the opportunity to measures that would make a difference and didnt, Cmon K Michelle you have nothing more to prove, rethink your stategy, be famous for your skills and ability to make a difference and not infamous for being the victim of abuse.

9. Chantell says:

BY NO MEANS DO I CONDONE VIOLENCE BUT IF THATS YOUR STORY LET IT BE THAT. DO U GUYS REMEBER IN THE SECOND EPISODE WHEN THAT RECORD EXEC TOLD HER THAT SHE NEEDED TO CALM DOWN BCUS PPL TOLD HIM THAT SHE IS CRAZY SHE HAS ANGER ISSUES. I WOULD RESPECT HER MORE IF SHE USED HER PLATFORM IN THE CORRECT WAY. TOYA IS IGNORANT? HOW? SHE HAS NEVER DICUSSED THIS SITUATION AT ALL UNTIL NOW. WHEN YOU KEEP TAKING JABS AT PLL, ITS ONLY BUT SO MUCH THAT THEY CAN TAKE. I UNDERSTAND THAT ALOT OF WOMEN DOMESTIC ABUSE IS NOT FILED WITH POLICE, BUT DIDNT SHE SAY SHE HAS MESSAGES FROM HIM SAYING HE WAS GOING TO KILL HER SON. I DONT CARE HOW BAD IT IS, YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL OR SIX FEET UNDER IF YOU THREANTNED TO KILL MY CHILD. I THINK TOYA IS HANDLING THE SITUATION TO THE BEST OF HER ABILITY. LIKE I SAID I DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE.

10. Kimmy says:

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE EITHER BUT COME ON MAN. K MICHELLE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE BRINGING IT UP WE ALL KNOW YOU WERE HURT BUT IF YOU WERE THAT HURT AND IN PAIN YOU SHOULD HAVE LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT IT SINCE THE TIME IT HAPPRN U KEEP BRINGING IT UP AND ALL AND THAT WONT HELP YOUR MUSIC… TRUST ME AND ITS AFFECTING HIS FUTURE WITH HIS WIFE COME ON WASH YOUR HANDS!!

TOYA WELL SAID BECAUSE IF SOMEONE THREATHEN MY KID TRUST AND BELIEVE IDC ABOUT LOVE SOMEBODY GOING TO JAIL.. EITHER THEM OR ME!!!! DONT THREATEN MY KID.. TOYS IS NOT IGNORANT SHE HAS TO STEP UP AND DEFEND HER MAN.. THATS HER HUSBAND NOT BOYFRIEND SOO YA… #TEAMTOYA

11. Brandi says:

I think she should just get on with her life keep it moving. I say the same thing if all of this so called bull was going on then why he not in jail and why you still crying about it that shit is old you stuck around for it because let me tell you this ain’t no man fixing to put there hands on me and live to get with another women to do it all over again. He going to be in jail or dead point blank period.

It’s called male privilege as to why I think K. Michelle hasn’t been able to get anywhere with these abuse allegations. In an earlier episode she stated that people told her she should just let the situation go. So many men get away with things, while leaving people to think that the woman is crazy. The hip hop and r&b industry is male dominated. Who will they believe her or him. Of course him. She may not be handling the situation right but I do believe he beat her.

• Believer says:

I agree with you. Also people can say what K. Michelle and Toya should do but until you are in the situation you can’t say anything. If he did it he needs to be punished. If he didn’t K. Michelles is wrong. I believe he did it, and Toya will find find out when he does it to her. Maybe K. Michelle set him of with her mouth, which is no reason to hit her.

13. cynthdenise says:

This is crazy, everyone has there opinion but i believe that memphitz did not abuse her,I really think she trying to hurt him because she still in Love with him. Now she is saying that he threaten her son. I work with abuse women everyday, she doesn’t seem like the type of women that will allow anyone to beat her ass or threaten her child. Ladies like this really piss me off.

• reflections123 says:

Because you work with abused women doesn’t make you an expert. Every woman is different. All you’re doing is assuming and comparing her to the women you work with on a daily basis. If you had your degree in psychology you wouldn’t have made that comment.

14. Ron Mexico says:

Well i dont work with abused women or have too to identify a DRAMA QUEEN….SHE’s very disrespectful and ABUSIVE on the show…One does not go from VICTIM 2 VICTIMIZER so effortlessly….She talks down too and antagonizes Carly and now Toya and because of what… They DONT agree with or see things her way…People call MiMi dumb ALL the TIME for being in LOVE and TRYING to s ave her relatipnship but what about the person who ALLEGEDLY was abused and threatened along with her family and DID NOTHING to the ABUSER….K Michelle shows all the CLASSIC signs of a WOMAN SCORNED but instead of KEYING his car or defacing his property(which would require access) SHE CHOSE to DEFACE SULLY BESMIRCHIFY his name and REP…therefore Toya did the right thing by standing up for her husband #reallive

15. Ron Mexico says:

And for those of you who couldnt understand that….FCUK DAT BAMMa ass B**** get them teeth fixed cuz Beedie Beed sposed to have BUCKSHOTS NOT BUCK TEEFIS!!!!

16. Chanele9boots says:

Well damn. HA!!

17. 313 cutie says:

Toya, I love you….Your book was awesome…..I’m am a true supporter of you….you are such a positive role model for young women/women everywhere…..but you are WRONG for basically saying she’s a liar….how do you know who’s lying or not? In “my opinion” I think she’s telling the truth….because of 2 reasons…1 your husband responds and 2. what can K. Michelle gain by saying memphitz use to beat her? Really……just remember everyone has a past #IJS

18. Tasha Williams says:

I believe K.Michelle, Why would she lie about that it’s not in her best interest .She has nothing to gain!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. MekMill says:

To keep it short an simple, Toya defends her husband an she is suppose to but Everyone has a past I was in an abusive rship, an I never reported to the police an Never told anyone bcuz after it was done, he would come back an apologize an do what he can to make things better, its called BEING IN LOVE.. When you truely love someone even when you know its wrong, you see the wrong u just dont ack nor acknoledge it… Your blinded by LOVE I for one believe K. Michelle I believe that he felt as if she needed him, she wasnt on his level an he could do whatever he wanted to her an she would always comeback… HE BEAT HER ASS..!!

K Michelle really needs to be on medication because she clearly had issues. For the women who claim they were in violent relationships and didn’t say anything you are all stupid. If K Michelle is telling the world of this so called beatdown why wouldn’t she tell the police? That’s why her story seems like a lie. As for Mrs. Wright we got u in the NO ma. Trust and believe if Mr. Wright try that shit with Toya we are coming for him. K sorry your home town didn’t have your back oh I forgot you are lying

• tina says:

Do AnyOne Remember The Song She Song On The Show…If That’s No Pain Then I Don’t Know What is…She Gets Nothing Out Of This Mess So Why Lie? She Wants To Move On And In Order For Her To Move On She Has To Talk About It…Yall Can Call It Hating, But I Call It Trying To Look For A Better Day And Loving End To Her Struggle

• Anonymous says:

“For the women who claim they were in violent relationships and didn’t say anything you are all stupid.”

For the people sitting on their high horses preaching about stuff they obviously know nothing about you all are stupid. Have some compassion you cold hearted little prick.

Toya they was hating when you was Mrs. Carter now bitches hating cuz you are now Mrs.Wright. Damn girl you the truth. Dnt you just love this shit. Congrats on your happiness. To hell with K Michelle and all that drama. Enjoy your good life with your hubby your new baby and of course Nae.

22. unknown says:

hell no think twice he abuse her he not abusing no one else than its really gone make it noticeable & she only the woman she is now but if she wouldn’t had been through it she would she be the one getting abuse .

23. tina says:

Some women go through abuse different. Some will file a police report and they’re some that’s to scared. No one really knows what happened but them two, and only them two can say it happened or didn’t. But if it did happen time will tell on him. But if didn’t happen time will tell on her. This is something you can’t pick sides on cuz you really don’t know what happen. Toya should stay out of it and just do her, but I will everyone has a bad side to them and she really shouldn’t jump up and say “My husband said he didn’t do it so I believe him”. People change all the time and that’s fine, but at the same time don’t hide you past cuz one it will come back and bite you in the butt and that’s what’s going on now. K Michelle I say if it did happen do what you have to do so he will stop messing and make everyone feel like a fool who didn’t believe you. Something had to happen cuz a person just wouldn’t go through nothing like she did when you just talking about it. I felt her pain when she on the stage talking about it. Man,I can’t pick no side in something like this cuz at the end of the day “Time Will Tell”

24. JustLikeThaB says:

Toya how can you say she is lying if you were not there?

25. anonymous says:

I truthfully feel it is their business. I have known woman to have gotten beat by men and it traumatized them so bad that they could not forget or move on because it caused a big impact on their lives. We don’t know what is being said and what is not being said behind public eye. Everyone here is basing their comments off of something that was posted or showed on T.V. you cannot tell a woman to get over it nor can you expect a woman to keep taking blows. I feel like K. Michelle uses her lashing out about the situation as her therapy. There is nothing wrong with what Toya said except for when she stated where is the proof. A man can be a angel for years and when he lash out and snap on her I guarantee she will not say anything because the public is going to lash out at her. All memphis said in his interview to k. michelle is that he made her. Not once did he say I did not hit you, you are lying nothing. He talked about her butt, tits, and teeth. I feel like if a man was innocent he would have said it instead of his wife. Truthfully none of us will ever know the truth. So it’s no need to get worked up over it.

26. 6627198211 says:

IDK

27. badassmegb says:

really tho!, ratings my friends, ratings. K Michelle’s story was great for the ratings. I don’t buy it tho. proof is only in the pudding. most abusers continue to abuse throughout their relationships. very rare will they abuse only selected relationships. abusers have mental issues and most of the time they don’t recognize that they have the problem, so technically “IF” he did abuse her, he would have more than likely abused Toya also. and any other woman that he was with. because, again, abusers do not think “THEY” have a problem.

28. Desiree says:

K Michelle lying! If she was abused why it take her so long to speak and why you didn’t put Memphitz in jail! Cmon now stick to your music and let all that drama go you look dumb! And out of all his girlfriends how come nobody else spoke about it! Get serious she just mad cuz he not in love w her no more he got his own money he did not need to spend hers she just doin all this for xtra attention! So K Michelle let them move on w there lives an stick to your music! Muah!!

29. Da Bosses Wife says:

Dude seriously “OMG” K. needs to get real, in no way shape or form to I stand behind a man that hits a woman but come on now girl the dam story don’t even add up ok…..
    1. You haven’t spoken about this until (wow) they got MARRIED.
    2.Yeah, there’s not always gone be reports behind this but if he “supposidly” beat her up so many times and you ran to A&R wit it where were the marks to prove it then.
    3. I mean you gotta know that no one would believe you this is America it’s always gonna be his word against hers and since you know that why not show your face when you got beat up. (no one has seen her wit marks & she was never in hiding so….)
    4.Ok, he texted you about killing you and your child (since when, police do take that serious enough to come at you at least about that) why not have taken that to the police.
    5.If he is such this abusive person why you the only woman he ever laid hands on. “REALLY” SMH
    6.Why you comming at Toya…..Oh wait cause she got “yo man” how many times have we woman seen that? Stick to who you got the beef wit…
    7. You say you’ll do this a that to Carlie Red and Sheeda but when it comes down to “Memp” you anit hard no more. “REALLY” SMH
    “WHAT HAPPEND TO DON’T SHAKE THE TABLE UNLESS YOU READY TO GET SHOOK” Y U DIDN’T SHAKE HIS ASS DEN
    8.If it hurts so bad why keep going on about it I thought pain is something you try to hide or at least not speak about that way you won’t have to relive the moments.
    9.Really, K. What where you thinking you sound just like he said “CRAZY ASS HELL” thats why people wont sign you…..did yall not here how she flipped out with the last person she was signed with. (went in the office and called her self ripping the place apart) UMMM can you say “CRAZY”. So you going crazy at the hotel on Memp makes more since to me now.

At the end of it all this chick is crying for attention and maybe even some medication, but this whole abuse thing to me sound Ummm whats the words im looking for (FAKE). If you mad they married find you a boo and stop jumpping in wit every dude you meet. If you need attention dam it get a dog or a cat something. But Toya and Memp are happy and have a happy family leave dem alone, and stop hating (I mean we know he hella SEXY and i’d be mad if I lost dat to.) But blame that on your self love you cant break up what they got. I MEAN REALLY ” CHILL OUT”…..

If she wasnt beat then y would she be having these real tears? Toya in frm batonrouge n ive been through hella stuff with my boyfriend of 2 years im 17 so I can only see both how u and k michell feel im not taking sides

31. MoBetter2000 says:

Allow me to educate those of you who have never been through abuse or known someone who has. I was married to a man that never put his hands that I knew of on his first wife. We were together for 13 years and married for 10. After the third year of our marriage, he began to beat my ass and I do mean beat!!!! I never told a soul nor called the police, I did truly LOVE him…..To make a long story short and get to the point. It was not until we were divorced that I spoke of the abuse that I had been living in all that time. The proof is in the pudding as they say. You may not say or tell anyone, but there is proof. Hospital visits and other people who decided to stay out of your business; but was smart enough to know something was going on and different about you. So I say this to those of you that are very naive about an abuser, he’s never going to let you the outside see his faults…Do you really think that this man would even think about putting his hands on Toya when she has all these brother and the ex of Lil Wayne. He would come up missing….. And my advise to Ms Wright, be smart and stay prayed up…because every dog have its day, and sometime 2 or 3.

32. it's me VA says:

I believe K. Michelle, and I think that is her story and she has the right to tell her story; and to tell it as many times as she would like too. Why is it that she needs to get over it and move on so to speak, how do we know that this isn’t her way of moving on by talking about it. I can’t believe that so many people on here are so cold hearted about this issue, if it were you would you like someone to tell you to shut up and don’t speak of it any more because you are on TV now. I hope that K.Michelle can let go of the anger and hurt that it caused her, and move forward but by all means tell your story its yours. Also Toya he may never do that to you or anyone else for that matter but it doesn’t mean he didn’t do it to her. You speak of this loving family he was brought up in that means he knew better that to put his hands on her, and maybe he felt convicted by GOD and decided that he wouldn’t do that to anyone else again. I do think if K. Michelle is talking crap about you she shouldn’t do that because like I said he may never do that to you, some people bring out the worse in each other and may they did that for each other. I think that both of them should thank GOD for change and that they have moved on and got out of that relationship.

• lemon49 says:

TO ALL YA DUMB ASS BITCHES WHO BELIVE TOYA RIGHT KISS K.MICHELLE ASS JUST BECAUSE THAT YOUR HUSBAND AND HE NEVER KICK YOUR ASS DON’T MEAN SHIT THAT WHY TINY HAD STOP TALKING TO THE HOE TOYA NEED TO STAY OUT OF THIS SHE GOING TO SEE HOW HER HUSBAND GOING TO HER I HERD THAT HER HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON THE HOE I NEVER LIKE TOYA ON THE SHOW AND I STILL DON’T LIKE HER U SEE TINY NEVER HAVE HER ON HER NEW SHOW ONLY HER OTHER FRIEND TINY MIGHT NOT TRUST THE HOE AROUND HER HUSBAND AND I DON’T BLAME TINY SHE MIGHT TRY TO SLEEP WITH T.I. THAT MARRIED WILL SOON BE OTHER THEN SHE GOING TO TALK ABOUT HER HUSBAND ALL THE BITCHES ON HER WHO BELIVE TOYA KISS K.MICHELLE ASS U BITCHES. MENS AN’T NO GOOD NOBODY BELIVED TOYA BUT CHICKEN HEAD BITCHES SO LIVE K.MICHELLE THE HELL ALONE HOES.

33. uniqka says:

First of all i agree with toya 100% k . Michelle is just lookin for attention fah dhat music of hers thats gettin no play but on youtube aha ! She should of reported it or something if it was really going on imean look at her character you see what type of person she is just by viewing her actions on Love and Hiphop she always ready to beat ah female down well dayum where was that person wen u was pose to be gettin abused or was u puttin on a show for tv ? I could go on and on but hey i think she lien her ass off

34. Cali Girl says:

Haters always are just trying ruin a persons life. These days those haters are jealous ass woman. This K. MICHELLE clown is “MENTALLY UNBALANCED” because she’s two seconds from being broke. Walfare chicks always talking about someone. She doesn’t want to Grow Up thats too much work I guess. Yet she found the energy to try and ruin a relationship. Thats what happens when people give head for some bread. I am so happy that Mr. And Mrs. Wright remained mature and professional after after this broke project hoe created those lies after playing herself. This isnt the first time she’s played herself. She’s clearly a bitter and bipolar.

Mrs. Toya keep doing what you’re doing this is what “MUSTY HOES” do when you’re beautiful and successful and married to a lovable attractive and successful man. If I were you I would never entertain that hoe ever again. I love you Mr. And Mrs. Wright.

35. Indhira Sanchez says:

Of cours she is going to stend by her men but I believe k Michel what’s crazy is I’m going to sit back and laugh when Toya get’s her ass kick by that pussy ass nigga bitch go hit a real man u baster. K Michel let those bitch’s hate cause they don’t have shit on u they wish they were u from head toe none of those two bitch’s have shit on u. And toya was only toya when she was with Lil Wayne with out him she ain’t shit dome ass hatters ass bitch’s

I believe, from someone who has been in a TRUE! domestic violence relationship, I feel K.Michelle is speaking the truth but she is so upset w/ how this man scorned her and did her dirty to the point that this man is STILL! able to speak about her even before the show started before anyone knew who K.Michelle was he was already abusing her.. come on people my ex would cheat on me, verbally abuse me, hurt me to the core of my heart, and still would have the nerve say he loved me, and wants me back sooo it is possible!!!

37. service says:

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be exciting to read content from other writers and use something from other sites.

38. tiffany says:

We just gonna wait till he beat your ass

39. gee-flavaful-diva says:

I am not sure wat to believe,but this is thething I have a problem with k.michelle her attitude&demeanor will cause anyone to beat her ass I do think a man should put his hand on awoman by no means but also no woman should put their hands on a man&if she does as a reaction to being violated he might hit her back&no woman has the strength of a man so she might slap him across his face while his slap across her face as a reaction might knock her ass out…pointis this some women r quick to strike a man for wat eva reason which is never reason enough to put ur hands on someone&quick to cry abuse wen the r hit back,well news flash abuse goes both ways no matter the gender.

40. honeylon says:

Now now lets keep it real k. Michelle is something else if she was abused the way her mouth….attitude & the way she starts mess there is nothing about her that’s scared…she is always ready to fight & she stands up to all the men on atl hip hop its no way she would’ve kept her mouth closed…she waited until he got married to bring it all out…if she didn’t do anything then or after they went their separate ways what’s the point now..

41. Junglebutt says:

I See No Reason To Lie About Being Abused, She Gets Nothing For It & Her Timing Might Have Been Off & Her Approach A Lil Wild But Thats K Michelle She’ll Do What She Wants Toya Shouldnt Have Said Anything Cause She Doesnt Know & Honestly I Dont See Why People Dont Believe Her… Yall Wasnt In Her Relationships – Yall Dont Know What Happens Behind Closed Doors.

42. NANCY says:

STOP IF YOU ARE ABUSED YOU TELL SOMEONE AND WE KNOW SHE WOULD DEFINITELY TELL SOMEONE…SHE APPEARS TO BE THE ABUSER ON LOVE AND HIP HOP AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO GET THE ATTENTION SHE IS LOOKING FOR WHAT BETTER WAY THEN TO NOW SHOUT DOMESTIC ABUSE….MAN STOP THE MADNESS..WHY NOW?? IS IT BECAUSE THE MAN IS GONE…LET GO AND LET GOD :)

43. NANCY says:

IT IS TOYA’S HUSBAND AND SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS…LET THAT BE YOU HUSBAND AND WE WILL SEE HOW SILENT YOU ARE…IF KM IS QUIET THEN EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE QUIET DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS VERY REAL SO WHY NOW..WHY NOT THEN..IT IS THE TIMING WITH KM AND NOW SHE IS ON LOVE AND HIP HOP AND TRYING TO HIT ANYONE SHE GETS UPSET WITH SHE APPEARS TO BE THE ABUSER NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS IT MAY HAVE HAPPENED BUT IT IS A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT IT DID NOT HAPPEN…SHE SHOULD HAVE OPENED HER MOUTH BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW SHE IS NOT SHY BY A LONG SHOT SO WHAT HAPPENED??? SHE APPEARS TO BE VERY OUTSPOKEN…REMEMBER SHE IS FROM MEMPHIS THEY JUMP GATES…GURL PLEASE

I say that k Mitchell is mad because her ex left her and toya and her nw husband is happy maried.I happy for toya

Toya have a point that kmichall need to keep her name out of her mouth. And k Mitchell is mad because her ex left her to get with toya.