It appears as if the battle between Usher Raymond and his ex-wife, Tameka (Foster) Raymond ain’t over yet. On Friday, we learned that the judge had granted primary custody of their two sons to Usher. After the news hit, Tameka didn’t release an official statement, but did post a message on twitter.
Fast forward to the present day and as expected, Tameka has plans to file an appeal. TMZ reports that Tameka feels the ruling was unfair. Why? Reportedly, she recently found out that Usher’s lawyer’s law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge who presided over the trial, and Usher raised $1,278 for Judge Lane–thus making her feel that the connection may have influenced the ruling. What’s more? Tameka feels that Usher travels too much (with his career) to provide appropriate care for their sons. Do you think Tameka should try to appeal? And does she have merit in believing the Judge’s rule was unfairly influenced because of Usher’s involvement in her campaign?
Other HAUTE Links:
- Rita Ora Heats Up GQ Magazine [Vibe Vixen]
- Is Young Money Ripping Off Producers? [Freddy-O]
- Photoshop Trickery Or Truth, Was Bow-Wow Cup Cakin? [Straight From the A]
- Toya Wright’s Mean Shoe Game [Talking With Tami]
- Ovary Hustlin’ :: Snooki’s Baby’s Here [Gossip We Love]
- Rihanna Navy Barks Back At Joan Rivers (Sorta) [Tattle Tailzz]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde On These Hoes [I Am Super Gorge]
- Christina Milian’s Beach Shoot [The YBF]
- Stop & Stare, Usher Drops ‘Dive’ Video [Necole Bitchie]