Dec
2012

Karrueche Tran Puts ‘The Kill’ On Hold, ‘I hate to say it, but….’

If you were waiting for Karrueche’s ‘The Kill’ line, to hit the world wide web, looks like you’ll hafta wait a bit longer. Initially, Karrueche’s line, which is rumored to feature shirts, hoodies, hats and socks, was scheduled to make its debut on 12-12-12. Apparently, Karrueche and her camp have to work the kinks out. She announced the delay on twitter:

Nothing ever goes as planned. It’ll be up soon ya’ll I promise. Xoxo..Patience is a virtue. I hate to say it, but we’ve postponed the launch date. I will not put anything out that isn’t ????. Sorry guys ????.

No word yet on the new  launch date.

11 Comments to “Karrueche Tran Puts ‘The Kill’ On Hold, ‘I hate to say it, but….’”

1. CocktailJay says:

I’m usually not one for knocking anyone else’s efforts but not in this instance. Shirts, hoodies, hats & socks? Seriously? Does anyone put in real work these days? When the hood boys put out t-shirt & hoodie lines they get noses turned up at them. However, someone who obviously has the means to do more is lazily throwing this nonsense together. Do we see a real need for it? I thought the purpose of starting a new venture is because you feel like you have something new and different to offer than what’s out there. A hat, shirt, sock and hoodie with a simple “The Kill” written on it is hardly something new & different. Smh. I’m sure it will sell…but come one. Let’s see something other than socks & t’s.

I’d also like to know when this “woman dressing bummy” phase is going to go back where it came from. I mean, everyone is free to dress the way they want, but I’m also free to give my opinion on it. I don’t see anything fashionable about looking like you rolled out of bed and threw on your boyfriend’s clothes.

Anyhoo…carry on. I love Karruche, by the way.

2. Chelsia says:

Keep Chris on that girl LMAOOOOO

3. Ms. AG says:

Chris a silent partner…..$$$$?

4. Tammytap says:

I’ll pass on this “the kill” shit until it’s something worthwhile. CoctailJay pretty much said it all. Kae is giving us NOTHING original. The only reason the clothing line is getting any attention is because she’s associated with Chris Brown. I’m 100% certain that if she was in the fashion industry alone, she would have to come a lot harder than plain t-shirts, hoodies etc. Good luck to her though.

5. LO says:

With the recent shootings, “the kill” needs to stay on hold indefinitely!!

6. ChoclateFox says:

I agree with the line. I would think she is “supposedly a model” she would have wanted to produce something different to the game of fashion. But, you can pretty much go online and create you a sweatshirt with the words you want and wear it. If people like it you can always create a couple and sell them yourself. If it takes off, you got a niche. lol, it appears that what her line looks like.

I don’t like what chris is doing…. But let’s see

8. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker
    who had been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him.
    .. lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your
    site.

9. It’s appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this put up and if I may I wish
    to recommend you some interesting issues or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I want to read more issues about it!

10. Do you need to buy GAP Insurance or an extended warranty.
    The secret message comes out to be ” which is the website of the company that designed the car. Ford’s Ranger is the much less common smaller truck offering.