Jan

Eek! I love to watch entertaining drama unfold, publicly, thanks to twitter-but even I was a bit uncomfortable with this one. It should come as no surprise that Keyshia Cole is none too pleased that her older sister, Neffe (real name Neffeteria Pugh) penned her own memoir (called ‘The Price I Paid’).

From what we gather, the real issue isn’t that Neffe wrote a book, but that she had some unpleasant things to say about Keyshia. Let me first say this, I never read the book, only excerpts, so I can’t tell you specifically what MAY have triggered this type of reaction. What I do know is that late Wednesday evening, Keyshia took to twitter calling Neffe (no, she didn’t say her by name) everything but a child of God. She wrote:

After calming a bit, she continued:

Meanwhile, Neffe caught wind of Keyshia’s tweets, and penned her very own twitter response, with what sounds like a little less anger.

She wrote:

#Whew. What’s your take on this? Is it just a typical sibling spat that involves celebrity sisters and it’ll die down like it does in ‘real life’? Did Keyshia over-react, or does she have a right to be upset with how she may’ve been portrayed negatively in Neffe’s book?

20 Comments to “Keyshia Cole Gets Fuming Mad On Twitter, Calls Sister Neffe A Leach for Penning Book”

1. Robin says:

I knew that something was up when she wasn’t at Keyshia’s wedding on the show. I wasnt sure if they were at odds or if Kesha refused to pay for all 37 of Neffe’s children to attend. Smh some people will do anything for a coin. To make matter worse Neffe is selling books Kandi’s “boutique ????”

2. SO the price she paid? Did she sing and songs for KC and not get paid, what price did she pay? Because I want to know. Neffe and her Mother are messy and KC didn’t want that as part of her life as she became a mother I get that and feel her for it. Neffe is looking for a come up, if they hadn’t done that show nobody would know who she was period. She needs to stop calling on the Lord for her drama ways, these women love to do that and say that God blessed them and all that jazz. So no Neffe….just no.

• NOTEVENHAVINIT says:

so was it not god that blessed her just the book alone was a blessing and istill dont see what her kids got to do wit it. but then again ignorance has no boundaries . seems like others need to follow the example and get some god in there lives.LET GOD BE THE JUDGE!!!

3. kristal says:

Is Neffe tlkn about Keyshia n the book? If she is not then dnt hate on her for trying to “make it”…Keyshia seems like she has some anger management issues to me.

4. me123 says:

KC could have reacted with a touch more class. And maybe focus more on weather the book accusations are true. Neffe couldn’t have asked for better press. So KC actually helped her with this lil tantrum.

5. Have any of you’ll read the book yet?

• Tiff says:

I did, wrote my comment below. It’s poorly written and disorganized, but the story is told. I read it in less than 2 hours. I got it for my Kindle. 10 dollars ill never get back. It is interesting and seems painfully honest if you care.

6. Sweets says:

Wow …..really sucks when you feel ur own fam is out to get you. Anywho I rock with KC but she couldve handled that a lil better….all that money and you point out u gave ya sis some shoes…made ya self look bad on that note…so petty & hurtful to put somebody on blast like that fam or not… Do like the way Neffe addressed the shoes…

• THUNDA FAN says:

YES THAT DOES SUCK WHEN U FEEL THAT YOURE FAMILY IS OUT TO GET U. BUT THE THING OF IT IS A LOT OF TIME WHEN PEOPLE MAKE IT BIG AND THEY COME FROM NOTHING, THEY USUALLY TRY TO BRING IN THEIR FAMILY TO HELP THEM TOO. SOME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT, SOME DONT. I DONT BELIEVE THAT NEFFE PURPOSELY DID OR SAID ANYTHING TO MAKE KEYSHA LOOK BAD. IS SHE NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION? KEYSHA IS PROBABLY FEELING GULITY IF SHE HAD TO LASH OUT LIKE THE WAY SHE DID. SOMETHING MUST HAVE HIT A NERVE FOR A REASON… THAT WAS WRONG TO BLAST HER ABOUT HER SHOES, SHE DIDNT GET THE COME UP IN LIFE THAT KEYSHA DID. IF SHE WAS GONNA LATER PUT HER ON BLAST ABOUT THE SHOES, THEN SHE SHOULDNT HAVE GIVEN THEM TO HER. AND I APPLAUD NEFFE FOR HANDLING IT THE WAY SHE DID. THAT WAS SO CLASSY…. AND PEOPLE BETTER READ BETWEEN THE LINES OF HER RESPONSE…..” PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMAIN HUMBLE AND TRUE TO WHO U ARE,NEVER LET THE DEVIL WIN BECAUSE HE IS WORKING HARD IN THESE LAST DAYS,STAY PRAYED UP, STAY HUMBLE AND BE PRAYERFUL”… READ BETWEEN THE LINES. DID YALL NOT KNOW THAT (KEYSHA) SHE SUPPOSIDLY SOLD HER SOUL TOO….LOOK AT THE WAY SHE USED TO LOOK COMPARED TO NOW….THE DEVIL IS REAL AND HE IS WORKING THROUGH PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. OPEN YOUR EYES WORLD! THIS ISH IS REAL!

• Sweets says:

Like your post… U hit it on the nose…pretty much said what I wanted to say…but I couldn’t smh I was at work.. had to keep it short. Say it aint so bout the selling of the soul part uuughhh I already dont rock with artists becus of that & KC will be next…smh

7. tyj;;f[gfyiy8pt9707hb[g-p5oiy0kyh,,khljpfghgdsfdczvbvmnn,/;b;’hh,n lhhhknmhlnhlnhhhhhho9

8. anala says:

Jasmine gurl I wouldn’t read that book if someone paid me! Some family members don’t know how to play their position. KC has been more than generous to her family and not all of them act grateful. I don’t blame KC for going in on her. Sometimes people will take your kindness for weakness and it seems Neffie did just that! And we cannot put KC on a pedestal because she’s a celeb. We are ALL human! We have feelings and emotions!

9. Allykat says:

This family is a mess. I really wish they kept their issues to themselves and not on the twitterverse or the world for that matter. From watching the reality tv show it appears they have long standing issues that need long standing therapy. What happened to talking stuff out with people? Especially when that person is your sister.

10. MeMe says:

We don’t know the whole situation at hand… Keyshia may be upset because she was portrayed negatively but who can say its not the truth… Maybe shes mad because Neffe spilled the beans

11. Jean says:

I wish these folks would stop putting the personal business in the street! They are sisters and nothing will ever that!

So to answer your question JB, not a single one of us read the book. BUT, since this has occured I’m tempted to use my Barnes & Noble x-mas gift card to check it out.

I don’t believe KC would have gone HAM without factual knowledge of what Neffe did. I’m glad she went in on Twitter, damn having class- when those close to you hurt you, that’how you react. Any other reaction would have seemed fake. Now, what Neffe’s as$ need to do is have SEVERAL, pop in season 1 of KC Family Affair and remind herself of why she’s even able to write a book. Selfish, Greedy, and Evil intent will get you no where. What KC, unfortunatly, forgot is that you can take your sister (and all of kids) out of the hood but you will never take the hood out of her (unless she has a good therapist).

13. Tiff says:

So I read the poorly written book today. It’s been out since August. Keysia’s tweet caused Neffe to sell hundreds of books today. I think Neffe had a great response. I’d be mad if I were K if the allegations were not true. Basically Neffe went through a lot of hard times, but seemed that she told the truth. Key shi’a Cole kicked Neffe and her kids out the house 2 or 3 times for various reasons. According to her book Neffe wasn’t smart with money or men so Keyshia letting Neffe struggle was the best thing Keyshia could do for her. Keyshia paid her rent for a year financially supported her mother too and Keyshia was the youngest! I felt that Neffe was mad at Keyshia for asking her to move then kicking her out, but Neffe would’ve struggled wherever she lived because her issues were psychological not financial.

14. potheadLeaf says:

Keisha cole is fake.she dont listen to her husband as u can see on her new show.shes a hot mess on the downlow.blood is thick never let water come between it.bitchez stay fabulous or in yall case ratchet lol.

15. Chen is said to have asked Yang Fei, president of the Renyang Group, and Zhou Jian, manager of the group’s transport unit, to embezzle 500,000 yuan to fund his investment in a Danyang quarry plant in 2003.
    timberland scarpe uomo http://www.ecosystemsrl.com/system.asp?timberland-scarpe-uomo/