Jan

RHOA’s Kandi Burruss Officially A Housewife, Gets Engaged to Todd Tucker

We all saw this coming, but were just waiting for these two love birds to make it official! Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kandi Burruss is an official housewife. US Weekly confirmed that she and Bravo line producer, Todd Rucker (who made his reality TV debut this season), became engaged on New Year’s day. If you’ll recall, we posted New Year’s photos from her house party, but we totally missed that the two actually GOT ENGAGED and celebrated during the holiday as well. Kandi shared:

“I used to make jokes with my friends that I [was] part of the Forever Single Club. That’s what I said before, but now I’m totally different.”

Reportedly, her fancy ring is a two-carat diamond sparkler by Gregg Ruth. No further details on a wedding date, but congrats to these two!

9 Comments to “RHOA’s Kandi Burruss Officially A Housewife, Gets Engaged to Todd Tucker”

1. @EternallyB says:

Yay! So happy for Kandi. I hope it works out. She seems so in love & so deserving!

2. orchidjones says:

being engaged is not a housewife…wifey maybe, but get thee pass the alter and ceremony then the title will come. in that order.

oh and congrats!

3. mable heyn says:

Love the two together, i’m so happy for yoy Khandi. todd take care of her, she is a goog girl.
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to both y’al

4. Kim says:

Kandi has patience, classy, keeps it real, and knows how to please her man without ever trying hard. Now THAT is how a man will put a ring on it, YOU HEAR THAT KENYA?!?!! take notes heffer

Im not sure about him. This all happened so fast. If she love him thats all that matters. I personally feel like he is out to get in Kandi’s deep pockets.

• Quita says:

I dont think he is out to get in her pockets. He is already a producer on the Brao network as stated abouve. I think he really loves her. I hopeit works out for these two becasue she deserves a good man.

6. NAT says:

HAPPY FOR THESE TWO. I DONT THINK HE IS OUT TO GET HER AT ALL! SHE WAS JUST LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACES AND IS FINALLY HAPPY! CONGRATS

7. Allykat says:

Yay for Kandi. It appears that they are happy. He’s a nice looking guy and has good job. Whatever you do Kandi, don’t do a wedding special. Reality tv wedding specials never end well

8. Miss. AG says:

They are a beautiful couple……Congrats to them both and limitless happiness.