Mar

keyshia cole-performs on jimmy kimmel live-post beyonce criticism-the jasmine brand

Hours after giving her two cents about Beyonce Knowles, Keyshia Cole took her vocal talents to Jimmy Kimmel Live. Earlier in the day, the R&B songstress took to twitter, calling Bey’s ‘Bow Down’ lyrics hypocritical to her image.

Can’t stand when people all self righteous when it’s convenient it makes them look good. Lmao! But can still talk sh*t when convenient 2 FOH. First “Women need to Stick together” now b*tches better Bow. Smh. But it’s all G! Chicks stay shooting the sh*t. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad.. I done kept it real from the start! #RespectTHAT.

Later in the evening, Keyshia performed ‘Trust & Believe’. Check out her performance below.

keyshia cole-performs on jimmy kimmel live-post beyonce controversy-the jasmine brand

p5rn7vb

29 Comments to “[Video] After Her Controversial Beyonce Comments, Keyshia Cole Performs On Jimmy Kimmel Live”

Keshia who? Multiple Grammys? Movies? Superbowl? Pesidental cermonies? Like I said Keshia who that lame a** hood rat and her *ucked family and crackhead mom child please!!!

• shirley says:

Wow why do people always have to get so personal.

• Diva says:

I agree why did you have to start talking about this lady family & get so personal. EVERYBODY have they on opinion and let the truth be told Beyonce don’t know none of yall and could probably care less about yall so don’t take it this far and talk about Keyshia like this. Beyonce is fake and I think Keyshia is real. Keyshia can say whatever she want. Also, we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes with these 2 and we don’t know what have been said to Keyshia to make her start attacking them like this. Keyshia keep your head up and keep doing what you doing. People PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT KEYSHIA & HER FAMILY. Her family is no different than a lot of families in the world, it’s just her family was put on TV for the whole world to see. Pray for these people don’t talk about them.

• Anonymous says:

It is ok for YOU to call B fake but I cant speak my mind? Next everbody is entitled to their own opinion check your sentence placement before you come for me!! I said what I said and I meant it. Trust and Believe Keyshia is NOT thinking about you, get it? You talking about pray for these people but you talking about B so what now Diva? Keyshia family signed on to do the show for $MONEY$ nobody forced them. Did you read what your girl Keyshia said about her sister neffe book? LOL!!! You pray for Keyshia and I will leave my comments!!!

• Kay says:

Somebody PLEASE give Anonymous a Midol, lol!

• DIVA says:

@ Anononymous yes take a Midol…lol…Keyshia just clearly stated how she felt about the song which everybody is going to have they on opinion about because I have one “I DON’T LIKE IT” Beyonce calling people Bitc!! and Bow down…WHAT…REALLY…that is not the imagine you give off. You kicking it with the president and the first lady is saying you are a role model then you come out with a song like this. I think Keyshia is awesome for speaking her opinion – continue keeping it real Keyshia.

• DIVA says:

Yes I said pray for them and it looks like I need to pray for you so I just added you to the list. Yes I called Beyonce fake sorry it hurt your feelings. That is my opinion and I will have many in my life time. The only thing I was saying to you was why did you have to go so hard on her family and yes they did get paid and I am glad they did…good for them they had a come up. Like you made your comment I made mine…lol…calm down I dont think they are paying you for you to get so upset but GLAD I MADE YOU MAD…hahahahaha! Have a blessed day because I am enjoying mine:). Oooh and who cares what Keyshia said about her sister book she can say whatever she want this is a free country.

• Anonymous says:

FACE IT BETONCE IS PAID AND KEY TRYING TO GET PAID …off that old azz music ..lol

• DIVA says:

Sounds like yu need to face it and “Bow Down” lol

• Stormy says:

@Anonymous I agree with you… Diva maybe the Midol needs to be taken an digested by you, a nap or two and then a mirror placed in your face to examine your frow lines of hypocrisy. Beyonce is fake because of what???? She used the word Bitch and she also has the multifaceted and complex ability to sit among kings, queens, and leaders? Do you think Michelle Obama has never used the term bi#$h? Most of us, who are complex in our levels of experiences and exposure would agree that we ALL have moments when we keep our ladylike status front and center, but there are those times when you have to tell the haters to BOW DOWN! And you won’t be so ladylike when you say it. Additionally, Most of you who buy into the stereotypes of how we as black people should be, create the asine divisions of whats real or not. Keisha Cole’s story isn’t the only aspect of black life that is real. What is real though is that she is angry, very explosive and needs to seek counseling. I am diverse enough that I can (and have) held professional developments and educated many, but at the same time, I may have to step to the side and let a bitch know, don’t let the three piece suit and heels fool you. If you keep coming at my neck, I gone make you BOW DOWN! Now is that real enough for you? I am not a Beyonce fan per se’, but I do respect the hustle and hard work she puts into her brand. Most people on here talk that K.Cole is real stuff because they think her ghetto antics and hard luck stories are relateable. This is the crazy stereo typical mess that makes her so “real”. Please…rise up and know that there are many of us who didn’t grow up like that, and the image in which we perpetuate is real to us, however, that doesn’t mean we don’t get upset and feel the need to confront our detractors viciously.

• DIVA says:

@ Stormy….SHUT UP…you fake too!!
            Everybody getting mad at Keyshia but to be honest Keyshia is the only one in the industry that had the balls to call Beyonce out on the song so the “Applause goes to Keyshia” for speaking out. Beyonce had no write recording a song like that calling women Bit@!!! and that they need to bow down…WOW…dont have anymore words for this topic.

• keeping it even says:

first and foremost, anonymous, it is really sad how women could disrespect each other so much, and give so much respect to nothing azz dude and show so much ignorance its all paparazzi obviously every sond and everything done in music supports an image so dont take it so personal, because she really doesnt portray herself as a hoodrat,and most of the time she is conducting herself as a woman which could be the real reason that her family is that way, and we all know someone or is related to someone who has the same problem so dont point fingers it is unbecoming as a real woman today.

2. T says:

Get it Keyshia! She looked great!

She just keeping it real! Everyone has a opinion

4. Resa says:

Looks great, let me down on vocals. Hit them notes…or bow down!

• I’m so mad at you ‘hit them notes or bow down’. lol.

• Anonymous says:

YES KEYSHIS NEED TO HIT THEM NOTES BEYONCE CAN OR LAY DOWN AND DO WHAT SHE DOING , TOURING OFF OF OLD AZZ MUSIC… CAN WE GET SOMETHING NEW THATS FINALLY GONNA MAKE NUMBER 1??????

• Kay says:

Lol, Anonymous! You sound real stupid! Haha!

• DIVA says:

I agree she does sound stupid! Keyshia just clearly stated how she felt about the song which everybody is going to have they on opinion about because I have one “I DON’T LIKE IT” Beyonce calling people Bitc!! and Bow down…WHAT…REALLY…that is not the imagine you give off. You kicking it with the president and the first lady is saying you are a role model then you come out with a song like this. I think Keyshia is awesome for speaking her opinion – continue keeping it real Keyshia.

• mslady126 says:

lol @ resa! the highlight of these comments…

Love beyonce and who”s RICH and who’s trying to get rich … NEED I SAY MORE LOL….

6. Nic says:

I like both Bey and Keyshia, and I think both are very talented women. I’m not bent out of shape over Keyshia’s comments b/c she does have a right to express her own opinion. She is human. Bey will still be Bey, doin’ what Bey does. Same applies to Keyshia. I just don’t think ppl should attack Keyshia for her opinions, just agree or disagree but why attack her?! People are so simple sometimes.

And btw, I totally agree with her opinion about Michele’s SB performance. It was lackluster…she just didn’t give it the same energy as Bey or Kelly … and LOTS of people noticed.

7. Say SUMTHIN says:

Stop it Beyonce has a right to freedom of speech too just like Keyshia and Beyonce has a right to write, sing, and DO what ever she wants just like Keyshia…but I don’t know why she is tripping on Michelle and Beyonce all of a sudden…hell Keyshia need to stop being so NEGATIVE and start showing a POSITIVE side then maybe she can be more positive in her music. I am sick of hearing about her breaking up with somebody, her f-ing somebody up or even how her heart is destroyed…child get it together she is not the only one that has had their share of negative stuff…and she is BLESSED in every way from what we see…coming from nothing to something..basically she needs to be HAPPY with herself and her surroundings and stay the hell out of others folks life…hey I remember when she got into it with Fantasia…yes I said it Fantasia I am a HUGE fan of hers too…Tasia had to let her know I ain’t no PUNK…LOL!!!…and Keyshia did hate on Neffe book…SAD!!!

I am starting to think this girl is full of HATE…not a good look being that we well some of us enjoy her music…

9. CocktailJay says:

She looks amazing.

10. DIVA says:

11. AbluesFor_Danie says:

Omg lol…a lot of you ladies are going waaaaaay left field. Can’t there be a mature/rational conversation about it as opposed to attacking ppls personal lives as if WE don’t have our skeletons in our closets. No one has a perfect or ideal family. Not to mention, the same ppl calling Keyshia a hoodrat are the same ones acting like one themselves on here…calm down. It’s not that serious. Furthermore, this has nothing to do with Beyonce’s RIGHTS. Yeah, we all KNOW everyone has a right …blah, blah, blah, BUT …for the past 15-16 yrs we’ve all known Beyonce to be a classy, all about girl power type of woman. When she had haters, she came out with “Survivor” ….not callin’ folks “bitches” …so the issue is plain and simple, the songs seems out of character for her. And no matter how much you like Beyonce (which I do myself, but not gonna be naive), you can’t deny the contradictory and hypocrisy. Plain and simple. You don’t tell the very ppl who got you to be where you are today “bitches”.

12. misha says:

keyshia cole is soooo fake and will never b real beyonce shes the queen so bow down bitches