Apr

rihanna-nyc fan-justin laboy-the jasmine brand

Rihanna, you’ve got some explaining to do? LOL

Looks like a few innocent (or at least we assume they are) photos of Rihanna and a handsome young man have hit the net, causing folk to wonder what’s REALLY going on with Chris Brown and RiRi. This week, photos of Rihanna and a dude by the name of Justin have grown legs. From what we hear (and stalk), after her ‘Diamonds World Tour’ stop in New Jersey, Rihanna met Justin at an after-party and took a few photos above. Justin, as most of us would do, later posted the pictures on twitter, excitingly telling the world:

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 4.24.20 PM Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 4.24.13 PM

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 4.31.37 PM

No big deal right? Well, probably wouldn’t be much of a big deal if there weren’t break-up rumors every five minutes about Chris and Rihanna. Reportedly, Chris was so upset about the photos that he unfollowed his boo on twitter–gasp LOL. Anyway, we’re assuming that all is well between our two favorite on-again-off-again love birds. In the meantime, do you think these photos are inappropriate for a woman in a relationship? Or should these really be no big deal?

rihanna-nyc fan-justin la boy-chris brown mad-the jasmine brand

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 4.26.16 PM

9 Comments to “Innocent Fun or Inappropriate? Rihanna Caught Flirting In the Club With Mystery Man”

Can you blame her #HEISFINE&SEXY

2. Miss AG says:

Jasmaaaaaaaaaaaaaine :(

When I saw this news running, yes running around today I just wanted to break it’s damn leggs. I luv mu RiRi&CN together and as many false reporting their have been about breakups….tbis rite here I cant back her up on.

Lets be clear I do hope that got her and CB are still together however, she does everything for lightskindidid, yes, lightskindidid. But she making CB look like a fool and opening doors for more shots to be taken at him. What i do hope is that this is another thing that her and CB has agreed to do to get more buzz since hid CD is dropping and that song that he just dropped “I can’t win” is fire. Everyone is saying its about Rihanna and if you listen to it ull see why but then again it only makes sense because honestly I believe that all of this is carefully planned out and I hope that its just them doing what they need to do to get CB back out there to get the buzz going for him to drop song here in there plus that “I can’t win” song is not even on the X album.

bottom line I’m hoping this is just them stringing the media along.

3. Kia Soto says:

i think she was just flirting with a cute fan, at least I hope so

4. The Mrs says:

Double standard, guys in the business kiss and do all type of things with groupies and nobody cares, shes just probably doing the same. Can u blame her, she wants to rub her fingers through some hair.

5. vapariga says:

She looks like she’s just having fun & obviously feelin good. Can’t blame her, he his fine as hell. You know CB does the same thing when she’s not around. This is the profession they chose, and they’re not married. I’m sure she was aware these pics were going to be put out there. Could be a little jab to keep Mr. Chris on his toes!

6. Dubb-B(female type) says:

In the business they’re in, I don’t find it inappropriate. But to keep it g(I felt like a thug sayin’ that lol), he is GORGEOUS and if she is doing it to prove a point or keep that fool on his toes, then she knows what she’s doing. Sometimes ya gotta check these fools and give them a taste of their own…

a million and three photo’s with Chris at after parties with women- no news. RiRi does it- news. Yes, double standard. But I SO hope she is over him and that the breakup rumors are true. free yourself girl.

Let her live as ppl her age do and she is free

9. pretty says: