May

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

nene leakes-explains why she wanted-porsha stewart-off rhoa-the jasmine brand

Even though season five of Real Housewives of Atlanta has officially ended, the news continues. After the airing of the season five reunion, news broke that RHOA hubby Kordell Stewart had filed for divorce from newest housewife Porsha, who was informed via twitter.Veteran cast member Nene Leakes offered Porsha support through through her impending divorce. Earlier this week, rumors began swirling that the soon-to-be divorced couple had hatched a plan to stay on the show–fake their divorce. So what’s new here? Well, during the three part reunion special, the only original cast member Nene hinted that changes needed to made–within the cast. In short, she wants someone to exit stage left.

She stated:

We probably need to replace a person.

When show producer and Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen asked for specifics she stated:

No, thank you. I’ll talk to you about it at your office.”

On the upcoming one-on-one interview special with NeNe (which airs this weekend, with Andy Cohen), she confirmed that she was referring to Porsha explaining:

Yes, I did feel that Porsha at that time needed to leave the show because there was something – I’m a good judge of character; I’ve been blessed, child, I’ve been given a gift – and I kept feeling like Porsha and Kordell were not being real enough.”
Check it out:

Interestingly, when news of Porsha’s upcoming divorce broke, Nene expressed her support for the newest cast member. Porsha had nothing but warm things to say about Leakes saying:

I’m definitely blessed to have a strong support system around me. NeNe, she’s been through a similar situation in her past. She’s telling me to take care of me right now, and that’s what I’m doing.”

Since news hit that NeNe was referring to Porsha (as the housewife that should be replaced) that sentiment has apparently changed. On twitter, she wrote:

porsha-stewart-tweets-2013-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

Was she referring to NeNe? *Shrug* But there’s more!

Wendy-Williams-RHOA-Hot-Topics-The-Jasmine-Brand.jpg

Talk show host Wendy Williams discussed her feelings about the rumors (of Porsha and Kordell faking it) during her hot topics segment stating:

If there is one lie that just turns me off  and makes me want to throw up on the ground and that is the lie about the status of someones marriage. It is also the one lie if your a celebrity to get you the most headlines, but to me that is such a disgusting level to stoop because anyone who is married or has been married knows that marriage is not easy.

Peep the video below.

Do you think Porsha and Kordell are ‘faking’ their divorce? And is or was NeNe warranted in saying that Porsha and Kordell should not return for another season?

-@lipstickheelstv

[Wendy Williams, People, Twitter]

p5rn7vb

7 Comments to “[WATCH] Nene Leakes Wanted Porsha Stewart Off RHOA + Are Porsha and Kordell ‘Faking’ Their Divorce? Wendy Williams Hopes Not”

I agree with Nene, but could they please give Phaedra the ax first?

• The Mrs says:

I agree phaedra needs to go first. She can go sit down and have all the kids she wants off air her and Kim.

• marie says:

Wendy is so fake i believe she is being paid by Bravo! everyone know that reality television is fake and Wendy cant be trusted why is the media constantly posting stories on the internet about , a women that not even rich or famous poraha now trying get paid off her lies ,Now she on the Web selling hair motion to straigted hair and she has no hair she gained alot twitter followers also ,Porsha is not famous at all Bravo is paying the media to post these stories and who dont know celebities pay the media to post stories online , okay listen NeNe wanted her own show she was mad when kim and Kandi got a show but Bravo didn’t want give her a show it had to be a storyline and get alot viewers to tune in to get they divorced and returns the next season and get married for second time on Bravo network who are they to lie toviewers these people will do anything for the almighty dollar i know for fact that porsha faked her divorce for viewers to tune in she had no story line next season will all about Porsha ! stay tuned i will report back

2. FOH says:

It’s a shame if Porsha took Nene’s opinion as shade. Just because you may genuinely like a person doesn’t mean that you have to think they belong in a particular job. For example, I LOVE to sing but couldn’t carry a tune if you handed it to me. A real friend wouldn’t let me try to be on The Voice. Plus, clearly Nene was right and they weren’t keeping it real enough as while Porsha was putting on at the reunion Kordell was getting papers drawn.

3. Miss AG says:

I still see you nene as the type that gets close to you when you’re down…. the actions and words of a best friend but slip one good time and she’s gonna throw all of that back at you. Nene just does not like competition

• DIVA says:

I totally agree with you @ Miss AG! I don’t trust NeNe. I think NeNe has let fame go to her head and she will cut anybody throat to continue making that money. She also feels like her word & opinion is golden and you better go by what she say. I don’t trust her. Not a NeNe fan anymore.

4. marie says:

Go to my site i”am goining to Exposed Bravo………………..