Jul

nicki minaj-blasts lhha-kirk frost-pregnant wife rasheeda-the jasmine brand

Looks like some of y’all aren’t the only ones addicted to VH1′s ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta‘. Apparently, every Monday night, rapper Nicki Minaj tunes in as well. And this week, the storyline involving a very pregnant Rasheeda and hubby Kirk was just too much for her to keep mum about. As a backstory, the entire season, the only married couple on the show have had some serious marital issues. Rasheeda and Kirk are expecting another child and unfortunately, the pregnancy is unwanted by Kirk. Both sides continue to point the finger at one another, with cheating as an underlying issue. Fast forward to the current episode and Kirk and Rasheeda have sorta-kinda separated. Kirk and the fellas have a festive party with a few scantily clad women, which some argue is inappropriate. So what’s Nicki Minaj hafta say about it? She’s totally team Rasheeda. After the episode aired, she wrote on twitter:

Damn my n*gga, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck..If you’re trying to convince someone you’re not gay that’s the wrong way to go about it.

nicki minja-sides with rasheeda-lhha-the jasmine brand

Your wife is pregnant. U do that on nat’l tv? GTFOH…having problems is one thing, broadcasting it on a tv show for some air time is another. that woman stayed by your side. how dare u?¬†And i dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. u done sold it to vh1. its everybody business….Its levels to this shit…lol…the lower level minds will never understand that. You’re willing to ruin a 15 yr bond for vh1? el stupido

Ouch! Do you agree with Nicki’s point of view? Or did Rasheeda give Kirk a pass to cheat? Here’s the full episode from this week.

18 Comments to “Nicki Minaj Reprimands LHHA’s Kirk Frost For Disrespecting His Pregnant Wife On Reality TV”

1. orchidjones says:

Not too much of a Nicki fan, but i totally agree with her! she is 110% correct!

2. The Mrs says:

i agree he makes me sick. and hes tired of raising kids grow the heck up. and hes kissing in the mouth people u dont even know ewwwww Mono. She did not give him a pass. I would be done with him get her child support and keep it moving.

3. No... says:

Well lucky for his kid they will be able to google what a POS their daddy is.

4. Kia says:

It’s a damn shame Kirk’s dumb azz is with a jacuzzi full of groupies on national tv. He’s getting dumber by the minute. Vh1 please remove this POS from this show. Kirk and Joseline makes the whole show look bad. Yes and I believe Kirk is a faggot.

5. Brandi says:

I agree with Nick Minaj that shit is foul as hell and he a nothing ass ninja she too pretty for him any way she can do much better and he keep talking that shit his money. They don’t show him going to work. Bambi from Basketball wife of LA trying to get in where she fit in slut bucket ass b*#ch GTFOH

I think EVERYBODY felt the same way Nicki did, I’m glad she said it because people actually read her tweets- Kuddos Nicki! I SO agree Kirk is just trying to prove he’s not gay- I guess K got to him last season. So disgusting and disrespectful. I just kept thinking last night- I wonder what Rasheeda is doing while this is airing?

7. Zaira says:

They are not fooling me. Rasheeda and Kirk were boring ass hell in season 1. Their story line was shit so yeah what are you to do to still be relevant….
    She is to calm in my eyes! No woman who is married for 15 years is going to let her husband treat her this way when she is pregnant on International TV and then walk down the red carpet together at the BET Awards. Once again I don’t believe a word of it.

8. Lema says:

I totally agree with Nikko. Total disrespect on his behalf. I’m sory I don’t condone divorce, but F that she need to divorce that negro..

9. DAMN! says:

CO-SIGN! ^what she said (Nikki)! Kirk is WRONG on so many levels! I guess he got caught in his feelings because we all see how much work Rasheeda puts in and he does what……spend her money on hoes, his family, and dumb shit. She needs to let him go he is doing too much of nothing. It’s clear she can hold it down by herself.

10. Indica says:

Benzino tries so hard to act like he’s such a real friend. A real friend woulda said “As your friend I will not let you f*ck up your life or your 15 year marriage with your pregnant wife!” Cuz Benzino knew good and got damn well Bobby V stay around hoes. “I called up my boy Bobby V so we could ride bikes and go fishin.” Ya’ll niggas sound country. Then when they get to the cabin he actin all suprised. They couldna thought the man would be there by his self staring at the walls waitin in his fishin gear.
    I was done when they was in the jacuzzi and Kirk clearly insinuates he gotta woman at home when he says “I could get use to this. I miss this.” Then here go the hoes.. “double or nothin” JUST THIRSTY ! SUPER THIRST! Why wont this season hurry up and end.
    Kirk, I agree with Nicki, witcha bitchass! Tellin ya pregnant wife to get an abortion & ON TV? You wanna do the things you did when you was 21? Kissin unknowns in the mouth? Takin 2 hoes behind a closed doors? Please put a gun to your head and pull. No really, pull the damn trigger! Cuz your embarassing me.

11. Alaya_MingLee says:

Nicki spoke the truth with that one. Kirk is straight dirt man. I was so pissed. 15 yrs though?! She gave him the gift of a baby and he’s probably gonna give her the gift of chlymidia. Ugh! Just triflin’!

12. I don't understand says:

This has to be staged. It’s too unbelievable that a man would do this on national TV.

13. ITS STAGED says:

DO NOT BELIEVE RASHEEDA AND KIRKS STORYLINE THEY DOING THIS FOOLERY FOR A CHECK WITH THEIR BROKE ASSES

I CANT WAIT FOR THE REUNION AND SHE NEED TO SEE WHAT THIS IDIOT DID TO HER, HES NASTY , AND HE LOOKS LIKE A CRAB APPLE STUCK IN HIS THROAT. UPset with him and try to take her name off your account, get court involved raysheda, nasty hubby of yours..