Jul

george zimmerman-found not guilty-the jasmine brand

In what consider shocking news, On Saturday, jurors found George Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. For the past two days, the six-member, all-woman jury deliberated for more than 15 hours over two days, delivering their decision Saturday night.

trayvon martin-zimmerman found not guilty-the jasmine brand

According to the Associated Press, after hearing the verdict, Judge Debra Nelson told Zimmerman he was free to go. George Zimmerman blinked and barely smiled as a jury found him not guilty, while his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, had tears in her eyes after the six-member. Stay tuned for reactions to the verdict.

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.31.34 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.31.09 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.30.38 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.30.20 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.29.56 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.29.48 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.29.36 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.29.15 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.28.44 PM

Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.35.25 PM Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.35.00 PM Screen shot 2013-07-13 at 10.34.42 PM

george zimmerman-not guilty-trayvon martin parents react-the jasmine brand

Trayvon Martin’s father, Tracy Martin, wrote the following message on twitter, after the verdict:

God blessed Me & Sybrina with Tray and even in his death I know my baby (is) proud of the FIGHT we along with all of you put up for him GOD BLESS … Thanks to everyone who are with us and who will be with us si we together can make sure that this doesn’t happen again … Even though I am broken hearted my faith is unshattered I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY BABY TRAY.

Trayvon Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, wrote the following message:

Lord during my darkest hour I lean on you. You are all that I have. At the end of the day, GOD is still in control. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I will love you forever Trayvon!!! In the name of Jesus!!!

[Associated Press, Photo Credit: Sybrina Fulton Twitter]

zv7qrnb

7 Comments to “George Zimmerman Free To Go, Found Not Guilty + Trayvon Martin’s Mother Speaks Out On Twitter”

1. Dee says:

Only when a Zimmerman type murders one of their children (by trying to rape them) will whites begin to understand that their white privilege will not protect them. I will not submit to white society’s judgment that black life is worthless. I will never go to Disneyland.

• M.Dot says:

You do realize the man is considered Hispanic right? the term White is invalid.

• Desha says:

His dad was white so therefore he is considered white, making her statement valid. In this world we live in today you are labeled by whatever your father is, for the most part.

2. Gigi says:

Trayvon young prince you will not be forgotten nor will your death be in vain. Now it is our time to fight for you and every other black and brown child the struggle continues as we fight against injustices. Sleep young prince the fight is not over!!!!

Clearly M.Dot has never lived in Florida…..He’s Cuban, which in Florida is very white.

4. vapariga says:

Disgraced, hearbroken and disgusted in this un-just so called legal system that we have. Let’s hope the federal courts can reel this back in and give this family & our society some peace, justice and closure. Clearly a case of money & clout. White/Cuban/Hispanic or whatever – Notice that papa zimmerman remained quiet throughout this whole thing… uh, yeah. My prayers to the Martin family and may Trayvon RIP, just knowing how many were & still are pulling for him and have wrapped their arms & hearts around his family.

5. DIVA says:

Heartbroken about this! Innocent life gone and justice wasn’t even served. The world we live in…WOW. Zimmerman might be free on earth but he has to answer to someone that can do more to him than what we can do on earth. I wonder what will he say when he meet the Man Above. I pray for the Martin family and Zimmerman because Zimmerman need prayer too.