Jul

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Spotted. Stalked. Scene.

Kenya-Moore-Sandblast-Weekend-New-Jersey-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

RHOA’s Kenya Moore loves the gays! The reality star was spotted hosting a party during Sandblast Weekend in Ashbury Park. The event celebrates LBGT weekend with thousands of attendees every year. P.S. We see your wig Kenya :( :(

Beyonce-Mrs-Carter-World-Tour-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

Beyonce steals a private moment (with her and the Lord), prior to taking Mrs. Carter Show World Tour stage.

Beyonce-Boston-Bombing-Survivors-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

She also posed back stage with three survivors from the Boston bombings.

Rihanna-pink-Visor-Oslo-Norway-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

Rihanna works a pink visor fierecly with a friend on a yacht in Oslo, Norway.

Gabrielle-Union-Blonde-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

Meet Gabrielle Union, the blonde. This week she showed off her new blonde hair.

Skylar-Diggins-Nike-Air-Force-One-2013-The-Jasmine-Brand

Who’s that girl? Tulsa Shock player and Roc Nation sports member Skylar Diggins was named the spokesperson of Nike’s Air Force One’s.

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 7.11.06 PM

LHHA’s Mimi Faust rocked a ultra glam look in a spread for HOC Magazine, styled by Reco Chapelle.

[Beyonce, Instagram, Twitter]

11 Comments to “Kenya Moore Goes Beachin’, Beyonce Chats With Jesus + Gabrielle Union Goes Blonde”

kenya my eyes went straight to that jacked hairline shame

2. Traci says:

I always wonder why people pray right before giving non God honoring performances. I wonder if Jay Z and Kanye pray before theirs too.

3. kay p says:

and by private I mean me, God and this photographer

Kenya must not have no real friends cuz I dont believe not 1 single person told her about her lace front. I mean… YOU CANT MISS IT!

No not Gabby too…i wish someone would set FYE to every strand of fake blonde hair, every shade of blonde, every length of it. Beyonce, Nicki, Black Chyna ( + all her stripper friends) have completly MURDERED the blonde hair game just please oh please LET.. IT.. GO! Please?

6. ladykofla says:

Hey Ms. Jasmine love your blog! I think the blast on Kenya’s lace front was hilarious! Congrats on the B.E. accolade.

• Thanks you re: Black Enterprise :) The ‘blast’ on Kenya’s lacefront was not meant to be :( … just something I noticed. Now I feel like a meangirl :(

• Anonymous says:

Jasmine, you’re so sweet…don’t feel like a meangirl! We can’t help but notice it, it looks horrible!

• Anonymous says:

Jasmine do not feel bad. Kenya told everybody on Wendy Willams wack show that was all her real hair. LOL. I knew it was a lie because that’s all she does is lie and then she follows up with all those corny saying. I think she needs a psych evaluation.