Jul

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

dwade-wants psych evaluation of ex wife-the jasmine brand

The divorce may be final, but now there’s another remaining issue—their children. On Monday, after Dwyane Wade and  Siohvaughn Funches-Wade reached a $5 million divorce settlement, the NBA baller filed an emergency motion that forced his ex-wife to undergo psychological testing, or lose all rights to their two boys, Zion, 6 and Zaire, 10. The motion came after Siohvaughn questionable meltdown last week. As you’ll recall, Siohvaughn protested outside of the Daley Center, with a sign stating claiming to be homeless. The three-time NBA champion refused to let his children go on their previously scheduled two-week visitation with their mother. Wade’s attorney’s spoke about the motion filed this week:

S.L.’s [Funches-Wade’s] statements, behavior, and her demeanor in court reflect that she is presently lost, angry and desperate. Her behavior is not in the children’s best interests…D.T. [Wade] requests that this Court immediately suspend S.L.’s timesharing…pending the results of a psychological evaluation of S.L.

In a statement, Siohvaughn denies that there is anything wrong with her or her behavior:

This is Mr. Wade’s ongoing pattern of behavior. I have noticed that after I speak out publicly and say what Dwyane has done to me, my children…Mr. Wade responds by running into court and asking the judge to terminate my visitation with my children in an effort to stop me from seeing my children anymore

Not only did the exes fail to reach a child custody agreement, but their lawyers failed to do so also. Last week, Siohvaughn filed an inference against D.Wade for violating their 2011 agreement that would have the pair alternating time with each two weeks at a time. Funches-Wade’s attorney’s plan to appear in court to demand the children be turned over to their mother. They also plan to seek actions against Wade. Stay tuned.

dwade-request mental psych evaluation for ex wife-the jasmine brand

[Instagram, Chicago Sun-Times]

-@_DeeRoberts

p5rn7vb

12 Comments to “Mental Illness Is Real: D. Wade Demands Psych Evaluation On Ex Wife, Siohvaughn Funches-Wade”

1. Miss AG says:

See….I saw this one coming. You act crazy yoi get treated as such. Now nothing is wrong with you…..I again ask, where is her support system? And nit those encouraging het to go sit on the side of the street cause they sure not helping. So sad :(

It sure is sad @ Miss AG. She probably has more people like Ms. Thing up there holding the poster, as her support system…pumping her up while trying to get their 15 min of fame at the same time. Some folks play on others weaknesses and here this woman is out there right along with her looking crazy as hell…I can almost hear that conversation “gurl, we going to sit out there on the corner and put his ass on blast – and I’m gonna go with you”!! SMH…

3. Daneeta SP,NC says:

Haha homeless…ok so her friend holding the sign looks like she is clearly well kept so….rent a room from her or live within your means….n your hair also looks very nice….that remy y’all wearing looks like it cost about what u can rent something for!! RNS!!

4. Kia says:

It’s a damn shame (smh) I know they we’re first loves but damn she’s on the street lying on this man. Who the hell is going to let their children see this craziness. Hell yes she’s crazy to claim homeless. she should see her kids but in a monitored enviroment with no sleepovers. She just proved his case when she sat her azz on that concrete potraying homelessness. Siovaughn (smmh) girl go on with your life, Gabrielle got this now lmao

5. lovelylegs says:

I agree, where is her support system? Someone needs to let her know that it is time to let go and move on.

6. Joy says:

Where Iyanla Vanzant!!!

7. KC86 says:

She needs to let it go. He has decided to move on and she should do the same. Her behavior is shameful to say the least. She needs to be there for her children instead of trying to shame her ex-husband. I don’t feel for her the least little bit. She’s not getting a single dime over what she has gotten so let it go girl.

8. vapariga says:

They the cleanest, cutest dressed homeless people I’ve ever seen! And no she didn’t bring a nice new rubber mat out there to sit on! LMAO…

9. MizzumzBestie says:

Am I the ONLY one that read that they have reached a 5 million dollar settlement?? So someone explain to me how she homeless???? Ijs

10. Dee says:

SIOVAUGHN IS A PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!! I’M GLAD D.WADE GOT FULL CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS…HOPEFULLY THE JUDGE WILL SEE HOW CRAZY SHE REALLY IS AND KEEPS HER FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THE BOYS. SHE’S THE TYPE THAT MIGHT TRY TO HARM THOSE BOYS JUST TO GET BACK AT D.WADE FOR LEAVING HER FOR GABRIELLE UNION!!! #GetYoLifeQuickFast&inaHurry #MoveOn