Aug

basketball wives-season 5-episode 1-the jasmine brand

Let the games begin!

Shaunie O’Neal, Evelyn Lozada, Tami Roman, Suzie Ketchum are back with the fifth installment of Basketball Wives. And while we were thoroughly entertained with drama and a few reflective life moments by some of the cast, all of the good stuff was happening on twitter, with cast members and ex-hubby’s chiming in. Up first, Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson, the ex-husband of Evelyn. During the episode he shared a few, sarcastic and comical tweets, one of which suggested he wanted Evelyn back.

Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 8.55.05 PM Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 8.54.48 PM

Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 10.19.01 PM

Tami Roman also took to twitter, clarifying the real issue that she has with her ex-husband, former NBA baller, Kenny Anderson:

Everybody thinks my problem with Kenny is about money-its not, its about a relationship that was non existent for my daughters. Now I could go into details and blow up spots and tell some truths NOBODY would like for me to say, but I have never done that & wont start…BUT dont trip with me or my kids, cuz my bags stay packed and im always ready to travel

Evelyn Lozada remained pretty mum, besides a few retweets here and there, but her mentions were going bananas.

Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 10.40.52 PM Screen shot 2013-08-19 at 10.40.37 PM

Missed the episode? Check it out below.

P.S. What are your thoughts on episode 1 and will you follow the entire season?

Photo: VH1

12 Comments to “[VIDEO] Ochocinco Tweets During Basketball Wives Premiere: Evelyn, Come Back Home + Watch Episode 1, Season 5”

1. Anaya says:

I am just over the entire thing at this point…le sigh…

2. Razzi says:

Im over it too. This is so last year- literally. Evelyn shouldnt have to re-live it, and neither should Chad. I think enough damaged has been done to him. They need to move past this story line and get on to new things. Like they shouldve filmed Suzie’s lisp repair surgery. I didnt even know it was possible to fix a lisp!

• vapariga says:

Razzi, I so agree! AND LMAO @ “I didn’t even know it was possible to fix a lisp!” But she definitely needed that.

3. Elle says:

She got on my nerve so much I don’t even want to watch the show. That’s what she gets just sad Chad lost all his life for her no factor self. Chad, Chad Chad! I was like shut up girl the whole show was down hill from that point on. I’m glad she got shown she’s not tuff and can’t beat every one. She set Chad up like she was trying to do dude that decided not to marry her. He was smarter than a 5th grader…I’m done watching I could careless what happens.

their whole situation was/is crazy…. before, during and after the marriage…

5. DIVA says:

THIS SHOW IS PLAYED OUT! All they talked about was old news. Is this going to be the Chad & Evelyn show? They should have retired this show because it was so boring. Shaunie give it up. It sounds like the same ole tired stuff….not interesting at all. I agree with Chad is he going to make the whole story line for this season because what I see is it is all about him hiting Evelyn and I thought we where over that. WOW…SMDH

6. The Mrs says:

ughhh take this show off the air.boring.NOBODY is a basketball wife !!!

7. Stacey Birrell says:

I feel bad for evelyn & I like her. Hes the asshole. Good for you for leaving him. Your daughters right. She loves you & can see hes not a good guy. Hes just an insecure loser & you & your daughter are just beautiful. Rock on sister! You can do alot better than him. I hate guys that cheat! Stay single if you cant stay in your lane!!!