Sep

[AUDIO] Keyshia Cole Seems Uninterested With Michelle Williams’ Olive Branch

michelle williams-extends olive branch to keyshia cole-the jasmine brand

Is singer Keyshia Cole unfazed and uninterested in Michelle Williams plea to bury the hatchet?

While promoting her new song at Philly’s Hot 107.9, the Destiny’s Child singer commented on whether or not she had any issues with Keyshia Cole (after Keyshia commented on her Super Bowl Performance). She explained:

I don’t even do twitter beef…..I didn’t tweet that…it didn’t come from my account. I can copy and paste a tweet and make it seem like it came from your account and millions of people are re-tweeting it. I can’t wait to see her [Keyshia Cole] in person so we can really probably talk and say “hey what happened”? Cuz I will say this I was a major fan of hers. That’s my first time even saying that. I understood her story and was rooting for her’ I have a little sister thats adopted. My little sisters mother was a crack addict. My little sister was born with crack cocaine in her system. I can understand where she’s coming from.

She added:

People make mistakes. I don’t hold that against nobody. I want everyone to win.

After the interview hit the ‘net, a fan alerted Keyshia of Michelle’s remarks, tweeting the singer:

Michelle had nothing but good things to say about Keyshia Cole. How classy?

Check the audio out below:

Keyshia responded:

That’s nice. It’s all G.

Screen shot 2013-09-06 at 11.36.05 AM

She then threw in a jab that appears she’s unmoved by Michelle’s comments. She wrote:

Can’t stand when people say things, then act they never said like they better than everyone else. I mean its cool tho. We can link up whnevr …

Should Keyshia Cole end her beef and let go of any animosity towards Michelle?

[Necole Bitchie, BET]

12 Comments to “[AUDIO] Keyshia Cole Seems Uninterested With Michelle Williams’ Olive Branch”

1. Keepinitreal says:

She is just a ghetto hoodrat…you can’t waste your breath on those types

Keyshia Cole is will always be ghetto no matter how hard she tries.

3. Alaya_MingLee says:

Well isn’t the pot calling the kettle black. Wasn’t she the one saying account was hacked after she talked mess during the performance? BUt uh, who asked me? She’s a has-been. Keyshia wants to be Beyonce and Boobie wants to be LeBron…they’re both losing.

4. MzFit2010 says:

Check out this Luxury Hair Line worn by Celebrities!!!

Keshia Cole = Ghetto hoodrat. I am not shocked at her childish ways. Just another example of how hoodrats love drama. If I remember correctly Keshia was the one that started all this stupid stuff about Destiny’s child and Beyoncé. Keshia can stay mad because we side step her anyway. Stay mad boo you need more people. lol

6. siarasheree says:

Why Michelle still talking about it? No one cares about K Cole and she shouldnt either.. Damn a meeting… just move on and let that shit die… geesh!

7. Coryeon says:

Michelle…Keyshia Cole isnt even on ur level! Wait I’m tryin to remember Keyshia Cole Gibson last album….(crickets) Wait I’m trying to remember how she (Keyshia) retired from one of the world knwn girl groups! Keyshia do us all a favor put out a album that sales