Sep

Screen shot 2013-09-12 at 2.14.29 PM

A day after resigning from New York’s Hot 97, a very emotional Mister Cee, had a heart to heart conversation with tri-state area listeners about his addiction to prostitution and the negative press that’s surrounded him as of late. He also addressed the video that’s been released of him. Check out a few excerpts of the interview:

On why he resigned:

I resigned yesterday. Against your wishes and against management’s wishes…I don’t want you guys to lose sponsors and money…That’s part of keeping this thing afloat. I am tired of trying to do something or be something that I’m not. I’m tired. I feel bad for the listeners. It did take a video for me to say this. I have been in denial about this for a very, very long time.
If he considers himself gay and being in denial about the term:
Do I consider myself gay? No, I don’t consider myself gay. I have gotten fellatio from uh transvestites and that’s as far as it went. I’ve never had sexual intercourse with another man and vice versa. But I have had fellatio with a transexual person. The person that I was in the car with, I know exactly who that person is….Even with me saying that, I know that I’m still in denial. Because I know that I love women, but occasionally, I get the urge to have fellatio with a transexual. And then I’m sitting here saying, but I’m not gay because I have not penetrated another man.
On his biggest fear about this situation:
My whole dilemma has always been am i still going to be looked at the same way…Am i still going to be…My whole fear of this whole thing, my family I don’t talk about my family too much, but my whole thing was just really about making sure my family was going to be alright. When I tell you, I’m going to be all right, I’m going to be alright. I hold my family down, man. Ever since my grandfather passed away, in 2006…tryna keep my family afloat and I never wanted this situation to get in the way of me tryna do that.
If he’s considering coming back to the station:
You know right now, I just feel like, I let y’all down man (sobs), I don’t know if I can stand back in this studio again and be this same person. The crazy thing about it is that, I don’t look at what I do is a problem…it’s a problem that affects the people…I don’t know where I go from here…
Later, Cee announced he is returning to his radio show at the request of Hot 97?s program director Ebro Darden. Cee also received support from his co-workers Peter Rosenberg and Funkmaster Flex. Check out the full interview below.

6 Comments to “[AUDIO] Mister Cee Has A Change Of Heart, Sobs On Air & Admits He Has An Addiction to Transvestites, But Is Not Gay”

1. A says:

Doesnt make a difference to me if he is gay or not, but just stop lying to everyone about it and more importantly stop lying to yourself. #BeYou

2. vapariga says:

I totally agree A. The only truth he will admit is that he’s in denial. And that’s for sure. He has a couple of problems going on. Denial, addiction, and admitting to being a homosexual. I don’t care if he penetrated another guy or not (?), if he likes men doing that to him and/or vice-versa, then he’s gay. Period. J.L. King (one of the first public D/L brother’s that I heard of who was in denial) finally admitted it to Oprah a few years back that he has accepted that he’s gay and denied it because of fear. Hell, if Mr. C went this far with it, just own it and move on. SMH

3. Not A Fan says:

If he likes women and men that would make him bisexual…. And I think part of the problem, which is keeping him in fear and denial is that people don’t make that distinction. If he straight up liked men and only men then yes he’s gay but being sexually intimate with both sexes is bisexuality. And it is precisely that fear due to mainstream judgement that causes people to put their own lives, physically and professionally, at risk. The sooner that we begin to just accept people for who and what they are the sooner people will be free from living in fear.

4. Overseas Teacher says:

You know this is very disturbing. There is such a deep-rooted pyscho-social element here that plagues so many black men when it comes to their sexuality. Sad.

5. Alesia Jackson says:

Who the son set free is free indeed. God bless this man.

6. DIVA says:

I wish him luck. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. He needs to get some help. I think he should go back to work, hold his head up and get help!