Sep

kmichelle-twitter beef-tamar braxton-the jasmine brand

The claws have come back out! Just when we thought the beef between K.Michelle and Tamar Braxton was a done deal, we caught wind of another twitter tussle between the two. Last week, we shared that all was well (possibly) between them when K.Michelle encouraged her fans to purchase Tamar’s album. The Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star wrote:

Tuesday is going to be a great day for R&B. For years now we’ve been left with alot of gimmick music. All differences aside REAL MUSIC is coming back, and I’m blessed to be apart of it! I’m buying ALL for of these albums. Yes, even Tamar’s.

Sounds like a truce, right? Not exactly. This week, Tamar did stopped by Power 105′s ‘The Breakfast Club‘ and commented on K.Michelle extending a musical olive branch of sorts. The ‘Love & War’ singer responded:

I really don’t talk about ppl that bully and stuff. If you do one good gesture, does that make up for you calling me a muppet? Does that make up for you telling everyone I lip sync. I don’t know. I don’t want to talk about her. In my third day I’ve sold over 100,000 copies of my album, so we aren’t not even in the same conversation in life. So why are we doing this?

Ouch! After the interview hit, K.Michelle took back to twitter writing:

Humble yourself! You bout SEVERAL of those albums. I sold over a 100,000 albums 2, just 4 days after u. SHE is not winning like SHE thinks. Don’t worry about my album sales, worry about finding ur original face! My sales are REAL, nothing political ALL HARD WORK. You keep throwing rocks at me and then u run and hide behind Vince’s mans boobs! U not above getting checked shady boots!

She continued:

I’m really just trying to stay positive and live my life. I bought the album 2 support her and everything. I don’t get it. But I’m the bulley. Hmmmm. I don’t want ANY beef, with ANYONE. I’m blessed right now. So please stop COMING for me. I wish you well!

b-kmichelle-accuses tamar braxton-buying albums for record sales-the jasmine brand kmichelle-accuses tamar braxton-buying albums for record sales-the jasmine brand

Oh.

p5rn7vb

10 Comments to “K.Michelle Accuses Tamar Braxton Of Buying Her Own Album to Generate Record Sales”

1. A says:

Hell she got the money too.. why not.. get those sales… LOL

2. Razzi says:

Theyre both supposed to be at For Sisters Only in Atlanta… maybe they can have a sit down session and work things out, in person, while at that positive event. They are both very vocal and very talented and dont need to always be trying to cut each other down.

3. they’re not tired of all of this back & forth?

I wish K Michelle go kill her miserable ass self. She always have something to say. Tamar dont have to sing or lift a finger and still have a great life.

5. TiredOf TheNOnsense says:

I love the enthusiasm about those two…
    I’ve actually done the REAL research & as much as the media want to sell those two, WE the people are speaking & figures NEVER lie.

Once we get past the 1st week hype (And maybe a little help for the little sister: because as she very idiotically said herself “If you heard it, then it is!”), we’ll see what people think…

None of those 2 will sell more than 200.000 copies at the end of the road (look at the trends, figures don’t lie) which is VERY average for women & in the low half for R&B in general.

I’m sorry: 200000 copies (The 100000 smoke + the cents) is good compared to the nothing she sold of her first album (that she graciously & courageously DENIED as her own: maybe that was me singing in my sleep) BUT it doesn’t make it ANY great.

And for the other one: it’s her first album, so same here! And she actually didn’t benefit from the superstar OVER-treatment her alter-ego (be honest, they sound the EXACT same + a little autotune) got without having done or deserved nothing.

But still, at the end of the day, figures don’t matter much, quality does. And here again: WHO can honestly tell me that they will remember ANY of those songs in 2 years? (I’m generous)

i honestly don’t understand how most critics (Vince’s friends maybe) can tell you: Oh, 3 songs are good, the rest is medium to low quality. But they STILL give it a good review.

Here we are people, here we are! Ever asked yourself why after all that praise, you still read comments from people everywhere saying: we’ve settled for mediocre in the music industry? There you have it!

And BTW, music aside: NEITHER of those women are good examples for ANY child NOWHERE. So can the media PLEASE stop with the nonsense? THANK YOU

I’m sorry it’s a bit long but I’m just tired of it.

6. KP says:

Bought…not bout.

7. Tweet says:

K is one negative, hateful, miserable and “broken” (as Nikko would say) black woman. The sad part is she CHOOSES to be this way because she certainly doesnt have to be. She should use her big voice to motivate and generate positivity and not contribute to the “Black women are ugly” stereotype. No wonder she’s struggling to make her singing career come to light… God truely does not like ugly and the devil is enjoying the ride.

8. Resa says:

The locations and people have changed, but the behavior by each of them remains the same. They both fight with everybody.

9. siarasheree says:

OMG!! I am sooo tired of both these insecure women!… please be quiet .. WhoTF cares!

10. ty dowcer says:

K.Michelle=trouble maker and tamar= drama queen.