Have your popcorn ready because it appears that Mona Scott-Young and VH1 are attempting to redeem themselves on season four of Love & Hip Hop (NY). Last season, a number of new faces were introduced to the show, but viewers didn’t tune-in, resulting in less than stellar ratings (compared to its Love & Hip Hop Atlanta) counter parts. But thankfully, reality TV junkies may be pleased with the first official trailer.
And after watching the 30 second trailer, here’s what we’ve gathered.
1. K.Michelle and Erica Mena have some tension and somehow, Rich Dollaz seems to be intertwined.
2. Peter Gunz and Amina Buddafly are the newest cast members.
3. Typical fights, over men, will ensue this season.
4. Viewers will be introduced to Erica Mena’s girlfriend.
5. Joe Budden and Tahiry Jose will break-up.
And if I haven’t ruined enough for you already, peep the teaser.
No word on if some cast members including: Kaylin Garcia, Rashida Ali, etc. will return this season. Nonetheless, will the new season redeem itself and will you tune in?