Oct

[Photo] Cassie Shares Private Moment Of Boyfriend Diddy In Bed

Screen shot 2013-10-10 at 4.00.20 AM

Don’t you just love, love? And from the looks of things, these two (Cassie and Diddy) are deeply in love. This week, Cassie shared a photo of her and Diddy in bed, writing:

@iamdiddy can be pretty heavy sometimes… ..This picture is cute to me because I normally sleep on top of him… He really fell asleep like this.

Cute. After dating for more than four years and some change, their relationship seems to work for them. Speaking of Diddy’s relationship, earlier this week the 43-year-old (who was just named by Forbes as the ‘Highest Earning Hip Hop Artist’) stopped by The View and surprisingly shared why he’s opted out of marriage–for now. He explained:

It definitely would be a dream come true for me to just one day [just] be ready for that. The thing is, I’m not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I think that a lot of people, they jump into that and they’re not honest with there selves. I’m brutally honest with myself. I don’t want to get married and not make that woman be the best. Imma tell you…I’ve been close to it and when I’m ready I’ll make the announcement.

He added:

I think a lot of people put too much on marriage and not enough on happiness. I’m happy, anybody that is in my life is happy. I just want to be happy and I think it’s important for you to protect your happiness and to love yourself, because then you can love other people the right way.

Watch the clip.

[Rolling Out]

zv7qrnb

8 Comments to “[Photo] Cassie Shares Private Moment Of Boyfriend Diddy In Bed”

1. SNAPA says:

I can’t even appreciate the picture because I keep wondering, “WHO IN THE HECK TOOK THE PICTURE????” Is it suppose to be spontaneous–if so, it doesn’t look like it. Do you always tell your entourage to come in the room when you think we are finally asleep and snap a “selfie” of us. Or did they set up a picture cam in the boudoir that takes constant picture. Either of these ideas makes me think “Thirsty much?”.

2. vapariga says:

Ok…a bit much! Jab at the baby-momma’s from the fashion show pics the other day maybe?! Diddy truly does look asleep, which is either great acting/staging or Cassie prearranged the whole set up with another accomplice! LMAO, either way this is over the top. Diddy must really be putting it out and putting it down, smh. Way to go, in leading by example…while they appear to be great parents otherwise, this HOT MESS will eventually carry over. Christian already looks like he’s on his Daddy’s heels in mimicking everything that he does.

• SNAPA says:

IKR!!! ***Getting my magnifying glass out*** I am thinking he is aware of the snap of the camera–his eyebrows are “crinkled”–not in a relaxed state. And let’s talk about Cassie…how is she even asleep, let along breathing, with over 100 lbs sitting on her back. His head alone weighs a ton ***singing “He’s gotta big ego, such a big ego!!!” Unless kinky sex includes smothering–Ain’t no way that chick is fully asleep!

3. vapariga says:

*sidenote – after reading his interview, I guess he can talk that smack because he got the right ones (women). It just amazes me how they can let a man have this much control over them. Its actually kind of sad.

4. A says:

looks staged.. also who took the pic….

5. I feel slow for not even wondering, ‘Who took the pic?’ but of course, y’all are always on it LOL. P.S. I’m there minority here but I like them together. #YeahISaidIt!

6. love says:

First thought…who took this picture?