Oct

tamar braxton-hot sugar-the jasmine brand

Full of leather, long weaves ponytails and obnoxiously tall heels (ones that we dream of wearing without breaking our ankles), Tamar Braxton has released the video to ‘Hot Sugar’.

Screen shot 2013-10-18 at 2.27.41 PM

He wanna piece of something sweet all night
He want that good to the last drop like mine
He want that sugar, He want that sugar
He want that sugar, sugar
(He want that hot sugar, sugar)
I’ll be his sweet little mama all the time
And we can do it now or later that’s fine
He want that sugar, He want that sugar
He want that sugar, sugar
Pop it, Pop it, Pop it
Pop it, Pop it, Pop it

Screen shot 2013-10-18 at 2.26.34 PM

Screen shot 2013-10-18 at 2.26.19 PM

Screen shot 2013-10-18 at 2.26.09 PM

Check it out.

10 Comments to “[WATCH] Higher Heels, Longer Weaves & Tighter Leather Tamar Braxton Releases ‘Hot Sugar’ Video”

Pass . . .

2. The Mrs says:

Ummm ….ummmm…. Hmmmm ….Uhhhhh…..Right now I’m just looking around the room so confused.

Tamar please take two seats and set down. BeyoncĂ© vibe all in the video. Be you don’t follow lead. Was not feeling the lyrics but the beat was nice. Conclusion=PASS !!!!!!!

Tamar sweetie you are out of your lane! Bring it back girfriend!!

5. siarasheree says:

Someone already mentioned what I was thinking.. This video is almost a copycat of someone else’s …. hmmmm

Tamar I love you baby I think you need to do this video with a better concept this was just all kind of wrong I’ve been waiting for this video to come out, and that aint HOTT in my Tamartian voice. I know there’s thinking outside the box but nobody aint said tear the box up and make a dress!!!

I mean a mess not dress

From the time she did a sneak preview of that song last season I have bye dying for it to come out….i hope this is just a leaked video and the the for real, real video??? She should have made it more of a story. I’m sorry, but the Judy’s had me so distracted I couldn’t really pay attention! 1 in heals, 1 looking at the camara to the side, 1 grinding his pelvis when we all know what team he’s on….just not a good video.