Oct

[WATCH] Love & Hip Hop NY Kicks Off With New Love Triangle + Watch 1st Episode

peter gunz-love and hip hop new york-season 4-the jasmine brand

It must be a mandatory requirement that at least one love triangle sneaks its way into VH1′s ‘Love & Hip Hop New York‘. This week, the 4th season of the hit show made it’s debut.

Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 12.44.53 AM

Thus far, the cast includes a few usual suspects including Yandy Smith, Erica Mena, Rich Dollaz, Joe Budden, Tahiry and K.Michelle.

love and hip hop-season 4-rich dollaz-erica mena-the jasmine brand

And of course, the love triangle, is compliments of newbies including Peter Gunz, Amina Buddafly (singer) and Tara Wallace. If I was a betting woman, I’d put my money on the love triangle, being one of the more discussed storylines of the show. Anywho, check out the first episode and chime in on whether or not you’re hooked.

p5rn7vb

15 Comments to “[WATCH] Love & Hip Hop NY Kicks Off With New Love Triangle + Watch 1st Episode”

1. The Mrs says:

that Mendeces if he cared about her should say Dont wait for me . Let her live her life if hes going to do 20 years.not too trashy not bad for the 1st episode.

2. Amber says:

Is that dirt on the bottom of his feet? Umm nasty!

3. Mika says:

I’m sorry, something about that Peter Gunz situation just seems staged to me—just doesn’t feel authentic and rooted in the truth.

• kim says:

I agree.While I’m not a materialistic woman I find it strange that they’ve been living in her cramped apt.Why,what have they been doing for thirteen years?He supposedly been in the music business.To me that whole episode was suspect.

4. The Mrs says:

i cant believe Joe said hes not using a condom. This is not the 60′s. She is a fool if she falls for that. If he cheats like hes gonna come home and say no sex for me tonight I cheated yesterday.

5. K. says:

That couch Peter Gunz and his gf are sitting on looks like it’s seen better days. But then again, so has Peter Gunz

6. SNAPA says:

I DVR’d the show so I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. Based on these comments, I may not have to watch it. It seems like some type of generic repeat of LAHH-ATL. If that is the case, then I will have to start working out my index finger because I’ll be hitting that FAST FORWARD button through the whole show.
    P.S. So there were no other rappers in NY other than scraping up Peter Gunz to fill a spot? Really Mona?

7. Kia says:

Ewww look at them dirty azz feet and she sleeps with this man wow desperate azz hell

8. anala says:

The main problem with some of our African American men is that they have not fully developed into mature adults. How hard is it to resist temptation and be in a committed relationship? Then again it does take two to tango. Amina what’s wrong with you? You introduce yourself to his girlfriend but behind her back you are sleeping with her man? She’s playing too hard into the Joseline character. She does have talent, but that can be tarnished by your actions. I hope those reality checks are worth it…

This show has declined. I was going to watch for Yandy and K but I can’t deal with this. Yandy I’ll pray for your situation and K I will watch your show when it airs.

Dirty feet- somebody should have told him to wear house shoes, or go wash his feet before taping! nasty

10. DIVA says:

This was a HOT MESS as usual…lol…I dont know about that Peter guy I think him n the so called wife are faking this for TV. As far as Yandy and Mendeze I think she should let him be because from the sounds of that conversation he doesn’t care that much about her. He just using her to take care of his son (the one that don’t belong to her) and pay his lawyer bills. I wish her luck though because she seems like she is really in love with him.

• Mika says:

I made the same comment above about Peter Gunz, if you watch the whole club it looked fake & staged. Peter just happen to walk up in park where she’s sitting on the bench, after he’s stayed out all night, and forgets to pick their son up. It just doesn’t look real, plus I think their hurting for money. They observed how Joseline and Steebie J were successful with their mess, and decided to copy.

• kim says:

I agree with you.I read somewhere that Mona was trying to compete with Atlanta.So she developed the triangle for ratings.She wanted a Stevie.Jo’s and mimi thing at LHNY.Yeah they need the money,living in her cramped pad.Shame on both of them.What have her and him and her been up to? In 13 yrs.they could’ t have gotten a bigger place.I know all about NY being expensive but da#$!

my video didn’t work.