Nov

pebbles-visits wendy williams-the jasmine brand

This week, Pebbles Reid, the creator of the best selling female group of all time, TLC, appeared on The Wendy Williams Show today to set the record straight in her first interview since the premiere of VH1′s recent biopic, “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story“. Lots of interesting tid-bits, shade and accusations were thrown. Pebbles revealed that despite not catching them in the act over 20 years ago, she believes her former husband, L.A. Reid, was having an affair with band member Chilli.
Absolutely. I didn’t know. I suspected a couple of things. But I didn’t want to believe that. Then for years I didn’t want to believe that. Because I felt like they were daughters to me.
she said. Despite this belief, Pebbles claimed she was not the one to kick Chilli out of the group.
Absolutely not. T-Boz and Left Eye did. Because of what they said was happening in the studio. I did all of my stuff and I only came into the studio when I was producing vocals.
When asked why she hadn’t defended herself years ago in regard to claims of financial mismanagement, Pebbles said confidentiality agreements and her role as a mother took priority.
Screen shot 2013-11-13 at 2.39.14 PM
Pebbles also had a word of warning for VH1.
VH1, you are helping promote an untruth. You made hate campaigns start against me. And now all of a sudden in your fine print you’re gonna say some of it’s made up? I wore Chanel bags, yes. I wore Chanel bags and I had nine pages of notes, that’s all I can tell you. The supposed true story is not true and VH1 will be hearing from me.
Watch the clip below.

We’ll keep you’ll posted on this one, as it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. BTW, whose version of events do you believe?
Screen shot 2013-11-13 at 2.49.03 PM
Looks like Chilli may’ve caught wind of the interview. After the episode aired, she tweeted:
Screen shot 2013-11-13 at 2.48.47 PM

12 Comments to “[WATCH] Ouch! Pebbles Visits Wendy Williams, Blasts TLC Biopic & Accuses Chilli Of Having Affair With L.A. Reid”

1. Kenny Abron says:

Shit got real right about now. If that was true about Chili and LA Ried I really feel sorry for Pebbles but if it is not true I feel sorry for the lies that Pebble had told to Wendy Williams # RipTLC

2. Kenny Abron says:

How did t boz and Left Eye kick chili out when Lisa was in Hounduras in 2002 before she died or what year did she get kicked out and why is she still relevant
    #thankyou

• Alaya_MingLee says:

Did you not watch the movie? Chili was kicked out of the group at the beginning b/c of her “behavior” with Dallas.

3. wendy says:

Pebbles stop it! Please just stop it. No one is lying on you, you did every bit of what they said and probably more. Everyone know you and LA REID have been thieves from way back when. You and your daughter need to suck it up, admit it, and do us all a favor and be gone!

4. Alaya_MingLee says:

I don’t believe Pebbles. She kept talking about the confidentiality agreements, yet there was a movie made that put it out there. That doesn’t make sense to me. I think she’s lyin’. Her daughter’s triflin’. You “know” your husband and Chili had something going on, yet you won’t say what proof you had? Puh-lease. Try again Perry.

5. NANCY says:

PEBBLES SIT DOWN AND STOP ALL THE LIES….YOU DID ALL WHAT THEY SAID YOU DID YOU HAVE BEEN SCANDALOUS FROM BACK IN THE DAY!!! REALLY THREE MILLION FOR THEIR NAME AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU AND THEY WERE BROKE BECAUSE OF YOU…LIKE DAUGHTERS TO U MY AZZ!!!!! I WOULD HATE TO SEE IF THEY WERE STRANGERS! WENDY IS THE ONLY ONE TO GIVE YOU SOME AIR TIME WITH THOSE LIES AND TRUST SHE WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT ALSO…STOP PLAYING YOURSELF…AFFAIR OR NO AFFAIR YOU WERE THE ADULT AND THE ONE WAYYYY OUT OF LINE!!!

6. Gingertee21 says:

The stories of Pebbles greed did not start with this movie. This stuff came out after TLC’s first album. If I recall, it was Pebbles who was busted creeping with Mario Winans. Isn’t it strange that aside from Pyscho Ashley, no one has come to Pebbles defense, not even LA.

7. Gingertee21 says:

What did Wendy think Pebbles was going to come on the show and admit to it all

8. Kia says:

I mean really Pebbles why all of a sudden Chili slept with LA, you mean to tell me Pebbles waited until the movie came out and told the truth about her azz to accuse this girl of LA. I agree with Gingertee21 why isn’t LA coming to Pebbles defense and Lil Ashley was a child what the hell she’s saying is not important or relevant, she was a kid her mammy told her that bullshit. Pebbles and Ashley needs to crawl in a hole and be quiet and lord have mercy I know Pebbles is not trying to be a minister and she’s creating all this drama. If she was a minister she would pray about it and let it go. Instead of entertaining it since Pebbles said IT’S NOT TRUE. Like Chili said lightning is a coming everybody move. lmmfao at slick azz Pebbles and dumb azz Ashley sit down little girl or grow up whichever makes your punkazz be TFQ.

9. hayley says:

I don’t believe Pebbles at all. And her daughter is just making the both of them look even worse.

Great interview with Wendy- but dang Wendy that interview should have been MUCH longer!!! She sounded credible to me. What I wanted Wendy to follow up on was when Pebbles said at the time she didn’t know FOR SURE they were sleeping together, but in the end she knew what it “produced”???? Is she trying to say the baby that Chili aborted was LA’s???!!??? #sideeye

11. January says:

Pebbles needs to take her behind somewhere and take several seats dot com period.