Nov

Screen shot 2013-11-20 at 2.06.25 AM

Giving the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (Stevie J, Mimi Faust and Joseline Hernandez) love triangle a run for their money, Love & Hip Hop’s newcomer, Tara Wallace, is certainly in an uncomfortable position. With only 4 episodes in, these days she’s coming to grips with her ex-boyfriend/baby-daddy, Peter Gunz, exposing his cheating ways Monday nights on VH1. This week, she chatted with Power 105′s The Breakfast Club discussing what her relationship is like these days with Mr. Gunz, how she feels about her kids’ new step-mama Amina and if Mona Scott-Young is paying her enough for the show. Check out a few of our favorite parts below.

On her current relationship with ex-boyfriend, Peter Gunz

We are not still together. But you know, we have two children, so that’s a bond that we will always have. And we will always have to communicate because of  that.

On smacking Peter’s new wife, Amina:

The smack that you guys saw, was right after the smack she hit me with. The information was a smack. So I found that out in that moment, that they [Peter & Amina] were married.

On being physically aggressive with Peter, after learning he cheated:

I am from a very, very small town in Mississippi and I have 8 brothers so I’m used to throwin’ a slap or a punch.

On Peter’s allegations that Tara was the original side chick when they met and began dating years ago:

p5rn7vb

Pages: 1 2

6 Comments to “[VIDEO] Love & Hip Hop’s Tara Explains Smacking Peter Gunz & His New Wife + If Mona Scott-Young Pays Cast Enough”

1. Alaya_Minglee says:

HAHAHA! “Not even if Jesus asked me to do a personal favor.” lol. I like Tara

2. kia says:

Peter Gunz is a piece of $hit and buck teeth Amina is real stupid because he’s going to go back to Tara. Amina knew about Tara, I think dumb azz gunz married her to keep her in the ole USA. Immigration should still get Amina because she broke the law somebody call INS on this beyotch Amina I might do that myself because the marriage is not real. Amina should remember what goes around comes around he’s already dogging her was dogging her when he married her and Amina was the side chick and still is going to be the side chick Peter Gunz wants his FAMILY back (Tara and those kids). Amina look like a damn rabbit with her lisping buck teeth azz

3. kay p says:

….I’m just curious,
    Is being in grad school and “just dating for fun” a good excuse for being a side chick?
    How you get him is how you keep him honey….you’re a smart girl, you should know that.
    She just lost all points she gained from me with that one…sorry sista.

• Quita says:

Im confused as to how you come up with Tara being a side chic back in 2001? I think she was just explaining how they met and what was going on back at that time. Hence her saying “Im was in Grad school, so we were just having fun”. Nothing about any other woamn at that point in their relationship was mentioned. #IJS!

• kay p says:

I believe the question she was answering was Peter’s allegations that she was also a side chick when they got together – meaning he had a girl….that’s where I got that from. That when they met in 2001 he had a girl…she doesn’t say – he didn’t have a girl, or if he had a girl I didn’t know…she “explains” it.

4. kim says:

I’m sorry Tyra got hurt.But,she got it back.She was dealing with him when he was with someone else.Yes,he is rotten.She’s a mess too.I’m so sick of women using the excuse”we have kids”as an excuse to still be involved with a man that has dogged them out.He can be their father,without sleeping in your house.She allowed him to cheat on her and stayed with him previously.That interview got on my nerves.She speaks like an educated woman but she does’ t act like she has much sense.Women like her give brothers like him reason to stay a&$holes.She probably never went to court to put his behind on child support papers.At least he would have to be accountable to something.I don’t mean her no harm.But,she needs to go take a long look in a mirror and get her head right.