Dec

She Said Yes! Rapper Eve Engaged To British Boyfriend Maximillion Cooper

Written by tjbwriteratlanta in Blog

Eve-Engaged-To-British-3-Boyfriend-The-Jasmine-Brand

‘Tis the season for engagements. Rapper Eve (born Eve Johan Jiffers) is engaged to her British beau Maximillion Cooper. According to E! News, Cooper popped the question on Christmas Day as evidenced by the large rock in a photo the 35-year-old Philadelphia native posted on her Instagram page with her mother and younger brother.

Eve-Engaged-To-British-Boyfriend-2-The-Jasmine-Brand

#familytime!!!! Me and my mom and my lil brother Farrod just got to the English country side. Feel so#blessed to be with my family and sharing my life here. I pray that you bring 2014 in with people you #love. And nothing but #good #energy

The pair have been dating since 2011. Copper is a designer and creator of the motor rally, Gumball 3000, where 120 cars race over 3,000 miles internationally on public roads.

Screen shot 2013-12-31 at 10.47.07 AM

This will be the first marriage for Eve and the second for Cooper, who has four kids from a previous marriage. In the past, Eve discussed the possibility of raising bi-racial children:

I don’t want them to see color. I never did. I grew up in the hood and my mother was very good at it not being a black thing, even though I grew up around all black people. I want them to want to know everything about all kinds of races. I’m a black woman and I love being a black woman. And I think my child should know that black part of themselves. But at the same time, their father would be white and I would want them to know that side of themselves. And British! That’s a whole other situation [Laughs].

Eve-Engaged-British-Boyfriend-The Jasmine Brand

Eve added that she’s in love with Cooper’s children, but was initially hesitant:

I love it now. It took a minute. I was like, ‘I’m not sure this is what I want to be my life.’ You know? But honestly, it’s been three years now and we’ve gone on vacations together, and they’re the sweetest kids. We talk about having kids. We talk about marriage. The kids are excited. They want a brown baby sister.

Congrats to the couple!

[E! News, Instagram, SOHH]

-@missjohnsonp_

12 Comments to “She Said Yes! Rapper Eve Engaged To British Boyfriend Maximillion Cooper”

I’m happy for her, but a part of me is sad….I’m wondering if she will ever release another rap album now that her life is SO different. She was my all time FAVORITE female rapper, it feels like that part of her that motivated her music is now gone. In the end- I guess it’s a good thing.

I forgot all about Eve where she been? Hope she got her own chips honey because I smell pre nup all over this. I got a sexy white guy also and he makes me feel special for a few hours then I send him back home to his broke *ss wife!!!

3. The Mrs says:

ummm Million, take that stevie J!!!

4. gina says:

Wow Anonymous you’re sure a class act.

• Anonymous says:

Although I am anonymous also I am not the the one who made that stupid comment. I agree with you Gina!

• Anonymous says:

Gina and that other Anonymous I sure am a cIass act I see you all noticed. The article was about Eve and how I felt, but thanks for the attention. You two birds need to get it together then you two would not have to worry about me because I get my white guys when I want that vanilla. I don’t have to fit in your square I am a hexagon boo boo. Bam !!!!!! Bam!!!! One more again Bam!!!! 24/7- 365

• gina says:

Of course we noticed. It’s pretty hard to not notice ratchet. It has a certain stinch that captures your attention. But you have a wonderful New Year Ms. Hexagon…with all your boo boo’s and bam bam’s and all them numbers you wrote down, lol!

• Anonymous says:

Gina, I dismissed you on the 1st honey, let it go. Happy New Year to Gina and all the other squares.lol

• kim says:

Your men must like broke women.Eve is fine far as her coins go.They’ve been in a relationship for awhile.

5. Jasmine Brand says: