Jan
2014

[WATCH] Tamar Braxton Performs ‘All the Way Home’ On The Ellen Degeneres Show

tamar braxton-all the way home-performs ellen show-the jasmine brand

Tamar Braxton continues with live performances in 2014. This week, the Love & War singer performed her ballad, ‘All the Way Home’, on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Singing over an instrumental track, the baby sister of the Braxton crew seemed to have no vocal issues. Late last year, after having vocal issues she tweeted:

Say whatever u like. Talk about how bad u think things r & How I should change this or that but, im no where near where I was a year ago. I dont have time 2 talk u into liking me or understanding me. Cause no matter what u will always find fault when u r not perfect yourselves.

Despite her issues, Braxton went on to thank her fans for taking the time to understand adding:

..honestly the ones talking the most wouldn’t last 1 min in my shoes. Thanks 2 the REAL #tamartianfriends 4 understanding me when I didn’t.

Check out her performance on Ellen.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Follow me: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook | theJasmineBRAND on Instagram

9 Comments to “[WATCH] Tamar Braxton Performs ‘All the Way Home’ On The Ellen Degeneres Show”

1. Joy says:

I like Tamar but if she do that stupid dance with her arm and shoulder and flip her head to the side like again… #thatsnothot #Ican’t

2. Joy says:

And I’ve heard her sound better…

She did that!

4. IBJuliet says:

Although slightly improved, her live performances still need work.

5. SNAPA says:

Love this song…love her voice…but, her live performances–Le sighhhh! {I’m sorry for nit picking the poor thing…but, here we go} Don’t mind the shoulder-bounce bouncing to certain beat, ditch the miming words to your song, ditch the head flip, and ditch the spooky scary eye staring thing…pull back a little until towards the end of the song when it’s emotional…her song tells a story–let the story build then release the emotion. She threw everything at the beginning. I couldn’t even finish watching the whole video because I was exhausted by everything else.

• DIVA says:

NOW YOU SAID THAT! I do not like her live performances because she sings like it is hurting her to sing. Alllll of the facial expressions like she is having a bowel movement or something are just strange to me and it was way too much movement for a song like that. YOU SAID EVERYTHING THAT I FELT ABOUT THAT PERFORMANCE and I could not watch all of it either because it just hurts me to watch her acting like she is hurting. :) smh

• SNAPA says:

Ha! I kind of feel bad about nit-picking it–like I’m some expert…heck, I think I just gave out some advice that I need to get paid for–a Sistah is broke…LOL! But, on a serious note, I can’t even appreciate her craft in live performances that I see because she gives me the heebie-jeebies because she is so strange when she is performing..and I LIKE quirkiness in performers but hers seem soooo, ummmm, fake or somethin’. Just too much. I can’t wait for either me to get use to HER style or when she changes/fixes it to suit my taste. :) I sound selfish but it is what it is. Signed, “Trying to be a Fan”

• DIVA says:

I can understand but I don’t think you are nit-picking, it’s just your opinion and I agree with it. But you are right about one thing you should get paid for the advice that you have given. Hope Tamar see this and send you a check because it was GREAT advice :) :) :).