Jan
2014

baby north west-kim kardashian-ellen-the jasmine brand

There’s nothing like some adorable, chubby cheeks and kiddie cuteness to kick off the weekend!

Kim Kardashian has delivered more photos of North West on the Friday episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. At only 7-months-old, Kim and Kanye can’t help to beam about their first-born child. The Keeping Up With the Kardashian star told Ellen,

Her personality is so cute. She is really calm and really quiet.

She admits wanting more children, but says her pregnancy was far from easy:

It’s all worth it in the end. I wouldn’t take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world.

Ellen did ask Kim about the alleged scuffle that went down earlier this week, between Kanye and an 18-year-old man who has been accused of yelling racial slurs at his fiancee. Legally, she was able to share very little.

kim kardashian-north west-ellen show-the jasmine brand

Before her Ellen appearance, Kim had a wardrobe malfunction. She shared the photo below with the caption:

Screen shot 2014-01-17 at 11.27.05 AM

OMG my dress for Ellen just broke!!! I have to leave in 5mins…I need help! Should I wear this???

Anywho, looks like her glam squad pulled it together at the last minute.

Check out the full segments below.

Follow me: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook | theJasmineBRAND on Instagram

11 Comments to “[VIDEO] Kim Kardashian Talks Getting Knocked-Up Again, Drops Off New North West Photos To Ellen”

1. Harper says:

Pretty baby girl! It’s refreshing that her parents ain’t acting all crazy like Blue Ivy’s parents and will show normal pics. And with a crazy daddy like Kanye, you’d think he would be the weird one only posting pictures of just the back of his kid’s head.

• Anonymous says:

THey did the exact same thing. The first picture was the back of her head. Oh, maybe you didn’t see that one. Oh and her feet or legs. Stop it!!!

• DIVA says:

I agree “Harper”! I am glad that they are showing full face pics and not the head of the child cut off or a blurred pic. I don’t understand why JZ & Bey do that to Blue. It makes you wonder if they even think they child is cute…hmmmm….ijs….
      Kim & Kanye baby is adorable…very cute and I think the same about Blue I would just like to see a pic of Blue if they are going to post pics. If they don’t want to show Blue then don’t post pics…weird!

• Bri says:

You sound mad about what another couple does with their child, though. Every time they show her face, ppl say how her hair is nappy and she makes weird facial expressions, why would they want her to grow up and read those things later in life? They know what their daughter looks like. They don’t need to suffice nosy people like you.

• DIVA says:

Well actually no I am not mad. You sound very dumb calling someone mad about posting a comment on a blog…now you weird…hahahaha. Also, I am not nosey they are celebrities and they are posting the pics for the world to see. Ok, and one more thing how can you call someone nosey and you are on a blog:) with me :)
          #getyolife #yousounddumb #youarealsoweird

2. love says:

I love the pictures! She’s adorable!!

3. Mika says:

Hey Jasmine, the lottery advertisement you have on the side keeps playing automatically, and I can’t pause or mute it, so I can’t hear the videos you posted. Please get this fix, I know you make money off the ads, but they have become a nuisance when they disrupt the content that’s posted.

• Mika
      Thank you for your comment. I looked into it and I do not see a lottery ad on the site. I see that we do have a lexus ad up that is running but that is muted and that can be paused as well… Can you please let us know if you continue to have this issue….. Thank you….

Good job guys.Are comments were polite.Not classless and nasty like I’ve seen on other sites.