Apr
2014

Screen shot 2014-04-11 at 10.28.16 AM

Things continue to worsen for Alexsandra Wright, the mother of Matthew Knowles’ young son, Nixon. On Thursday (April 10th), photogs caught both Alexsandra and Nixon moving their belongings from their home.

Reportedly, the four-year-old and his mother are now putting their belongings into storage and  seeking temporary accommodation at a shelter, as they await the back-payment of the child support that Matthew owes.

Screen shot 2014-04-11 at 10.28.44 AM

Photogs snapped a number of stills, as the mother and son looked emotional as they packed up their home. Nixon was seen comforting his mother as she cried while opoening letters on their driveway, before packing boxes in their garage. As previously reported, Alexsandra and Matthew conceived a son, while he was still married to Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles.

Screen shot 2014-04-11 at 10.28.36 AM

Alexsandra has spoken publicly about Matthew allegedly being an absentee father.

Last month, child support payments were reduced for Matthew, to $2,485 a month. However he must still catch up on his missed payments. According to child support records seen by Radar, Knowles owes $44,289.32 as of March 1, which has caused the State of California to prepare preparing to file contempt charges. Neither Beyonce or Solange have commented on this matter. Reportedly, since their parents divorce, the famous sisters have had very little contact with their father.

Screen shot 2014-04-11 at 10.28.26 AM

Screen shot 2014-04-11 at 10.28.07 AM

zv7qrnb

24 Comments to “[Photos] Matthew Knowles’ Son & Baby Mama Emotionally Move Out Of Home Into Shelter”

What the hell!?!? Give me a break lady! Does she not have any working skills!? What the hell was she doing before she laid up with a married man? Get a job lady!

2. NAT says:

SHE PATHETIC! GET A JOB! YOUR “WAITING” FOR BACK PAY CHILD SUPPORT. KEEP WAITING AND YOU WILL LOOSE MUCH MORE IDIOT!

3. kim says:

Who knew when she would be packing?That’s so manipulative of her.She used that same skill to carry on with Matthew huh?Lady this was a process,what were you doing to handle this situation?And she has one child,I know women making it with 3,4 kids.Lady Please!

• NAT says:

MY THOUGTS EXACTLY! THIS STORY HAS BEEN COVERED FOR SOME TIME NOW AND YOU STILL HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO PREVENT THIS HUH! ? LADY GIVE US A BREAK! AND YES KIM I AM ONE OF THOSE LADIES MAKING IT W 4 BEAUTIFUL CHILDRENA ND YOU CAN BET YOUR MONEY IM NOT WAITING FOR NO MANS CHILD SUPPORT CHECK! SHE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER SERIOUSLY! AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM KINDA HAPPY B ISNT BAILING HER OUT OF THIS HOLE BC THATS EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTS! SMH

4. Candice says:

I agree with you all….

5. siarasheree says:

Yeah this lady is going for the winning Oscar … smh ..wasnt she getting 12,000 a month for awhile before reduced payments???

6. Razzi says:

I dont feel sorry for her. i feel sorry for that innocent child. Instead of packing their things to put in storage, she should be having a garage sale to get some money to help them move into a small studip apartment. She also needs to downsize that BMW. Yeah, Matthew is a deadbeat for not paying his support. But this mom is just as bad for taking the support and using it as her only source of income.

7. Brickhouse says:

She can afford to put her stuff in storage, but cant afford to pay her bills. What was her profession before she met Matthew? She has been getting a substantial amount of child support but has nothing to show for it at all. I feel like she wants a handout, and that is why she keeps crying out to the media. I dont understand why an able bodied person can not support her self and her child. That’s just my opinion.

8. MrsStewart says:

I agree. Why aren’t you working lady?!!!

9. MrsStewart says:

Oh, and I wonder why judges don’t allow Dads to put payments into trusts for the children. The women should really have to submit a detailed budget.

10. kim says:

Everytime I pass this story I notice something else to comment on.Why is there a close up on the reality sign.She is low,what she wants B to see it and send a check.I bet you she released this storyShe would have the nerve to think that B would help her.Just like she confused her money as his.He never had slot of money.He was a business man.He didn’t have Beyonce money.

She is absolutely pathetic! !! Waiting for a check sitting on her a** doing nothing. Now she wants sympathy? She gets none from me. She is a gold digger and more than likely got pregnant on purpose. You were the chick on the side and could not possibly think B or Solange would help her in any form or fashion. GET A JOB!!!

Oh I see she has a pedicure but you broke! Miss me with all that!!!!

13. Poztivthnkin says:

Does anyone else see these photos as staged/planned??? Ijs

• Anonymous says:

I was saying the same thing. Did she call a few photographers and say come take some pics? Who sits and cries on the curb? This looks staged and set up. I agree with all the comments. There are numerous single mother’s out there making it with not even a fourth of what she was getting. A BMW, really???!!! She thought she was going to be set for life with this kid now she’s trying to use this poor child as a means to come up. Shame on her.

I guess you all agree with each other she made a terrible choice having an affair with a married man and got pregnant. However she is human and this is not the first time this happened. Karma is a B*TCH. She thought she would be rich and now she in a shelter. I feel sorry for the child because he did not ask for this. However she needs to get a job and provide for her child. B has done the right thing and avoided the issue. All humans make mistakes I just hope she learns from this one.

15. vapariga says:

Agree with all of y’all…great observations too :-) (Pedicure, new car, big house) Obviously, living way beyond her means thinking she would be financially stable for the next 18 or so years. Womp! But the poor baby has to suffer. The court really needs to be evaluating BOTH parents because this little boy deserves better. She might be a couple of cans short of a 6-pack herself…why does she keep reappearing anywa–, looking for a pity party? She needs to handle her business and stay out of the public eye because she’s beginning to look very unstable.

16. DIVA says:

THIS IS ALL STAGED! She had her friends to take those photos and put out there for the world to see. Also, the car & house both look new. Who packs outside and then the pic she holding up and the little boy pointing at it…who got a close up of that…it had to be somebody she knew to get that close to them…girl bye! She need to get a job. You can not tell me having one child will make you homeless. My sister has 5 kids and took care of all of them with no child support and was never homeless. She worked and her kids never went without. I don’t feel sorry for her. smdh

17. Kia says:

Wow is she really that desperate? I hope Bey doesn’t help that sorry piece off $#@!&. Hell she broke Bey parents marriage up and she really thinks Bey is going to help, oh ok. I’m a single parent with 2 children I’ve never been homeless nor have I depended on child support, I receive child support but it’s not my income it’s my children’ s and it goes into a saving I have set up for their payments. So no I depend on my own money not child support. But this chick you to be on the sitcom Scrubs so she has acting as a talent what’s the problem.

18. noonesFriend says:

she’s gonna have a show son, Matthew will b her co-star Nd no one will b talking shit cuz they will b too busy tryna unglue their eyes from the tv…I’m on neither of these peoples sides…Nobody knows The real story just the bits Nd pieces that people blog Nd other forms of media…they intentionally leave gaps so u can draw ur own inferences…she’s a home wrecker and Matthews a lowlife dog according to u all but look at this!!! How tf does he not be able to afford child support but been stealing money from his legitimate family..they fired him Nd then suddenly his baby momma side piece lady low is in distress?? where the fuck did she live before him??? her son is four so she’s been dealing with mr.knowles for some time obviously but my question in who the fuck allows media on their property like this in her situation…she’s another broke bitch tryna come up by putting herself down…Like da rest of these reality tv attention hungry media whores….HEY BITCH GET IT TOGETHER…b a real woman Nd worry bout ya son..sell dat car getchu something cheaper but still classy and invest the difference getcha money honey!!! On ur own tho cuz if u got all dem boxes Nd a Beamer den u got options u knew Wuchu was doin from gate so bye Felicia

19. Angel says:

yet look at all of you, who judge and are nasty and vile in your comments. You proved what type of a person you are by your comments while speculating about her. Look at your soul.

is that really a beamer?? It looks to me like a new dodge durango. I could be wrong but it doesn’t look like a BMW to me.

21. Cherry says:

It takes two to tango. She did not get pregnant by herself. He liked the sex so he should take responsibility. Another user. It’s very easy for men to walk away. He’s a deadbeat pile of shit. He should contribute. It’s his sperm. These men like putting their dick about and shooting their load. He should act like a man and not an irresponsible lowlife.