May
2014

[Photo] Kris Jenner Loves Khloe’s New Boyfriend, French Montana

Picture 229

Looks like Kris Jenner is welcoming a new boyfriend of her daughters, with open arms. It’s apparent that Khloe Kardashian and rapper French Montana are indeed a couple. Earlier this years, buzz hit an all-time high when the 32-year-old famous Kardashian began to conveniently pop-up in the same circles as French. Initially, folk assumed that something romantic was going down between rapper Rick Ross, but that simply wasn’t the case.

dinner date night-khloe kardashian-french montana-the jasmine brand

Last month, Khloe and French began to attend events publicly together, with photogs conveniently swarming. Khloe was most romantically linked to Matt Kemp. French was dating rapper Trina and the two were living together. But it’s a new day!

khloe kardashian-dating french montana-couple shot-the jasmine brand

Khloe and French have been spotted at dinner, Los Angeles clubs and even hit the Mayweather fight in Vegas together.

This week, Kris posted a selfie of her and french with the caption:

I love you papi @frenchmontana … #nobunight

The phrase I Love You Papi, is a reference to J.Lo’s song, wit the same title, that French is featured on.

Nonetheless, it looks like he’s gotten her stamp of approval!

Follow me: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook | theJasmineBRAND on Instagram

9 Comments to “[Photo] Kris Jenner Loves Khloe’s New Boyfriend, French Montana”

1. Bri says:

This is going to end badly.

• MsCoryFord says:

Yea, its totally going to end bad for her. If she was just looking to have fun, maybe it wouldn’t end badly. But Khloe is looking for love, she just got out of a bad marriage, he’s a rapper. Just all bad signs! Ugh, and I actually like Khloe the most out of those Kardashian people. I want her to find happiness :(

2. […] Kris Jenner posts photo with French Montana. Looks like she approves of Khloe’s new man. http://bit.ly/1otQbVT […]

3. NAT says:

Kris loves anybody! This family sickens me.

Isn’t she still married???? Or did I miss that?

5. Dee says:

This is isn’t going to last. Instead of jumping into a new ratio ship after just getting out of a bad marriage I feel like Khloe should really just take some time out for her instead of focusing on a man again. I wish them the best though.

6. Ateya says:

I just wish the Celebs would do like normal people and get a divorce THEN move on to boo, boyfriend, boytoy. I mean come on! And I agree Kris loves whoever has PAPER!