Jun
2014

Man Arrested After Allegedly Attacking V. Stiviano + Alarming Photos Released

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 10.37.02 AM

Police officers have arrested a Long Island man accused of physically attacking and shouting racial epithets at V.Stiviano, the woman who brought down NBA billionaire Donald Sterling.

Reportedly, the man’s name is Dominick Diorio. He has been charged with assault as a hate crime and aggravated harassment. Police say that he and an accomplice jumped V. Stiviano outside the Gansevoort Hotel in the Meatpacking District (in NYC) on Sunday.

According to The New York Daily News,  Diorio was identified through surveillance video and then by Stiviano in a lineup. He surrendered to cops Monday.

So what actually happened? Allegedly, he and his friend were apparently drunk when they began harassing Stiviano, as she dined  near the hotel. Officials and her attorney said the men followed her outside and hurled slurs as they punched her in the head and face. Stiviano’s lawyer said in a statement:

As Ms. Stiviano was getting inside a cab, one of the assailants punched her in the face, calling her a “f—— n—– bitch. Moments later, Ms. Stiviano was punched again by the same person while he was yelling, ‘I am going to slaughter you.’

Pages: 1 2

9 Comments to “Man Arrested After Allegedly Attacking V. Stiviano + Alarming Photos Released”

She is trying to use any means possible to stay relevant!!! Sit down somewhere no one wants to hear your sad story. Karma is a B***h!!! You Next time you open your mouth to talk about what you “think” african americans do with their money you will keep your mouth shut!!!! Bye Felicia!!!!

• Siobhan says:

I see your point completely. However, roving bands of drunken white men hurling racial slurs as they punch women in the face is far more dangerous, IMO, than the ravings of some self-hating gold digger. Not cool.

• Siobhan says:

I see your point. However, roving bands of drunken white men hurling racial slurs as they punch women in the face is far more dangerous, IMO, than the ravings of some self-hating gold digger. I’ve been harassed by such people at least three times in my life for simply walking down the street in London and NYC, so I know it doesn’t take much to provoke them. Not cool.

2. Tierra Sheri says:

This is America and you have the right to say how you feel despite how stupid or idiotic your opinions may be. That’s your right as an American citizen. No one should get physically assaulted, it’s never OK….EVER.

3. Shannon says:

I’m sorry – I dont care how much destruction this woman has caused; the self hatred she has within herself; or the ridiculous words that come out of her mouth – she is still a woman and does not deserve to be beaten like that. I cannot even look at those pictures without feeling sorry. Its distigusting.

4. Kate says:

I said this would happen its unfortunate that it actually did. I said that V.S. Would need to watch herself out here because the bricks that she built has now fallen. Same for Donald the very thing he hates caused him destruction. But these men had no right to attack her. I hope she finds a better path to ride on.

5. Razzi says:

TMZ had pics of her a day or 2 after the incident. She was walking around NYC with a friend and i didnt see any of those bruises. Maybe i wasnt looking hard enough.

I agree- she didnt deserve to get hit period. I just cant wait for her minutes of fame to pass. There is nothing exciting about her.