Jul
2014

Written by thejasminebrand in Spotted. Stalked. Scene.

french montana and khloe kardashian 30th birthday party las vegas tao night club 2014 the jasmine brand

The celebration continues for Khloe Kardashian. The Keeping Up With the Kardashian star is in celebratory mood, celebrating her 30th birthday. Over the weekend, she hosted a party at Las Vegas’ Tao Nightclub. Khloe’s boyfriend, French Montana, attended, along with Khloe’s close girlfriends Khadijah and Malika Haqq. Check out the photos.

Khloe Kardashian 30th Birthday Celebration at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas on July 4, 2014

p5rn7vb

Pages: 1 2

9 Comments to “[Photos] Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 30th in Vegas With Boyfriend French Montana”

1. Alaya_MingLee says:

Khloe is too happy with that new booty that bought lol. Well if ya got the money, sped it on what ya want.

Why is it if you have a butt now you bought it?My daughter has a nice behind.People come up to her and ask her where did she get it done.It takes someone that she went to school with to set people straight.This is ridiculous people.

• Alaya_MingLee says:

Thank you for informing ppl about your daughter’s behind. I have a nice one myself. I said she bought it b/c its recently acquired. It hasn’t always looked like that if you look at pics of her even three months ago it wasn’t like that. Also, you can tell it’s not a “built on” booty from working out. #ThatIsAll

• Anonymous says:

My comment wasn’t a personal reply to just you.It was in response to the idea that whoever has a butt now it’s fake.What I wanted to get across is not everyone’s butt is fake.I don’t know if her butt is fake or not.I just come from a time when we had naturally big butts.

• Anonymous says:

Why are you thanking me for talking about my daughters behind?I’m her Mother I can do that.I was making a point because she goes through this all the time.It’s not like you know her or people even know who I’m speaking of.But,thank you for giving me permission to speak about her behind.Like I said this is ridiculous!

• Alaya_MingLee says:

Your comment wasn’t directed at me, yet it was said after I said something about her butt being fake…ok? And of course you can talk about your daughter’s behind. The thanking you part is called sarcasm.

• vapariga says:

lol! well said and agree! wow, she went left on that one & she’s the one who brought up her daughters behind #norelevance. and of course we know everybody doesn’t have a fake butt but we know that the kardashians do! they have a helluva doctor too! lol

3. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll
    appreciate if you continue this in future.

A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!