Steve Harvey Earns $42 Million A Year!
Business is booming for Stevie Harvey and so is his paycheck. According to a report that lists some of the world’s top-earning TV entertainers in 2017, the 60-year-old entertainer rakes in $42.4 million yearly! This figure may include income from additional activities such as producing, non-TV performances, endorsements and merchandising.
As you know, Harvey’s resume includes a number of titles: comedian, television host, producer, radio personality, actor, and author. He hosts The Steve Harvey Morning Show, the Steve Harvey talk show, Family Feud, Little Big Shots and its spinoff Little Big Shots: Forever Young, and Steve Harvey’s Funderdome. He is also the author of Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, which was published in March 2009, and the book Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find and Keep a Man. Harvey previously hosted Showtime at the Apollo, starred in The Steve Harvey Show, and was featured in The Original Kings of Comedy. He is a five-time Daytime Emmy Award winner, and a 14-time NAACP Image Award winner in various categories.
Check out the list of top earning TV entertainers below:
1. Dr. Phil McGraw, $79 million (talk-show host, personality, producer).
2. Ellen DeGeneres, $77 million (talk-show host, personality, producer).
3. Jerry Seinfeld, $69 million (comedian, sitcom star).
4. Gordon Ramsay, $60 million (personality, celebrity chef).
5. Ryan Seacrest, $58 million (personality, radio host, producer).
6. Louis C.K., $52 million (sitcom star, comedian, producer).
7. Judy Sheindlin, $47 million (courtroom-show host, personality).
8. Kim Kardashian West, $45.5 million (reality show star, personality).
9. Simon Cowell, $43.5 million (TV personality, producer).
10. Steve Harvey, $42.5 million (TV host, comedian).