EXCLUSIVE: “Extra” Responds To Allegations AJ Calloway Sexually Assaulted 2 Women

AJ Calloway

EXCLUSIVE:  “Extra” Responds To Allegations AJ Calloway Sexually Assaulted 2 Women

theJasmineBRAND exclusively reports, AJ Calloway’s employer, “Extra” has responded to new controversial allegations that the TV host now faces. AJ is currently a host on the entertainment news show where he has earned two Emmy awards for Outstanding Entertainment News Program in 2014 and 2016.

Earlier today, reports surfaced that two women have accused the 44-year-old of sexual assault. A spokesperson for Extra tells us,

We take allegations made against our employees seriously and investigate appropriately.

They continue,

To date, we have not received a complaint about A.J. Calloway and his work on “Extra”.

As previously reported, A.J. Calloway was accused of sexual assault in 2018 by an author named Sil Lai Abrams.

A.J. Calloway

Two more women have come forward claiming Calloway has assaulted them sexually in some way, according to the Daily Beast. One woman, who has chosen to remain anonymous, took her accusations to the police in West Orange, New Jersey on December 24, 2018. The woman claims when she initially told someone about her experience, they didn’t believe her. She moved forward with identifying Abrams and she says Abrams was the first person to believe her. Details about her accusations have not been released due to the nature of the ongoing case, but she is expected to be awaiting a contact from a local detective.

Following that, another woman who has been renamed as Talia is coming forward with her alleged experience with Calloway, who she says, she originally met in 2011. Calloway has maintained his innocence and denied Sil Lai Abrams’ claims. He has has yet to comment on the new allegations. [Click here for the backstory.]

Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram

Authored by: TJB Writer