6
Oct
2010

Trey Songz Clears the Fertility Air

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Earlier this week, we were ear hustlin’ and heard that Lauren London was pregnant w Trey Songz’child. Honestly, I don’t know where the rumor started but Trigga cleared the air on The Russ Parr Morning Show.

When congratulated on the expectation of his new child, he said “She aint pregnant with MY baby.”  And left it @ that.

Great line, Trigga.

6
Oct
2010

Sunday Night Footbal::::Kelly Rowland Performs National Anthem

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Better late than never. Here’s Kelly Rowland performing for Sunday Night Footballs’ NY Giants vs. Bears vs. game.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrOL2MG1cI&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

6
Oct
2010

Drake S/O’s Lil Wayne @ ‘So Kodak Presents Trey Songz & Drake’

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

At the Kodak event yesterday, Drake took the opportunity to s/o Lil Wayne who is reportedly in solitary confinement.

Video after the skip.

Read the rest of this entry »

5
Oct
2010

Badu Confirms Break-up w/ Jay Electronica (We Late)

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Today is the day of virtual press conferences. Erykah Badu musta been asked a million times about her relationship status w/ her boo (or so we thought) Jay Electronica.

We all late and shit.

She tweeted: “4 the record @jayelectronica & I been broke up.at least 3yrs now.just thought his quote was brilliant &wanted to share it.. #badulovestories”

5
Oct
2010

Cup Cakin’…Uncle Russell Simmons w/ Girlfriend

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Uncle Russell Simmons with his model girlfriend, Heidy Allende, celebrate his 53rd birthday.

5
Oct
2010

Amber Rose, “I am NOT pregnant!!!” + Media’s 3% Right About Her

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

A few folks were reporting that Amber Rose was spotted preggers (HATE that word). Hell, I heard it too.

Amber took to twitter for a cyber press conference to set the record straight:

“Whoa Lol I’m NOT Pregnant Please ppl the internet is 97% wrong ABOUT ME I’m not THAT girl they portray me to be” <==what about the other 3%???!!!!


5
Oct
2010

A Clean Shaven Gilbert Arenas

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

5
Oct
2010

Cup Cakin’:::Floyd Mayweather’s Fiance, “I cater to my man.”

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Here’s a photo of Pretty Boy Floyd cup-cakin’ with his fiance, “Ms. Jackson.”

After the skip, listen to the couple’s Shade 45 interview, where Ms. Jackson gives women tips on catering to “our men.”

Read the rest of this entry »

5
Oct
2010

Drake Gets High, We Call it “News”

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Compliments of Radar Online, these photos are allegedly of your boy Drizzy gettin’ high.

Read the rest of this entry »

5
Oct
2010

Branded Kid Dopeness—> Kiddie Aubrey

Written by thejasminebrand in Blog
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn

Look at this adorable pic of Aubrey (Drake)….

Mc-Lovin’ his Breast Cancer Awareness hat