Oprah Launches Podcast
Oprah Winfrey has hopped into the podcasting game. This week, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network announced that it will expand its popular weekly “SuperSoul” programming franchise with the network’s first-ever podcast, “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations,” debuting August 7 on Apple Podcasts, which can be found at ApplePodcasts.com/OprahSuperSoul. “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations” is the podcast version of the three-time Emmy Award-winning television series “SuperSoul Sunday,” which delivers insight and inspiration from renowned thought leaders to awaken viewers to their best selves and discover a deeper connection to the world around them. Each week, the show features previously aired mind-nourishing conversations between Oprah and top thinkers, authors and spiritual luminaries.
For the week of August 7, “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations” will roll out with 2 episodes each day on Apple Podcasts; beginning August 14 the podcast will present one episode per week. Following is the schedule of Oprah’s featured guests through mid-September:
· Monday, August 7: author Brené Brown; Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
· Tuesday, August 8: author Glennon Doyle; spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant
· Wednesday, August 9: actor Tracy Morgan; author Arianna Huffington
· Thursday, August 10: author Deepak Chopra; author Paulo Coelho
· Friday, August 11: Senior Pastor Joel Osteen; life strategist Tony Robbins
· Monday, August 14: singer-songwriter India.Arie
· Monday, August 21: author Shauna Niequist
· Monday, August 28: author Mitch Albom
· Monday, September 4: singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette
· Monday, September 11: Senior Pastor A.R. Bernard
Check out the teaser below.