Anything with comedian/actor Kevin Hart involved, I’m all game. And the rumored ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ is no different. Viewers caught wind of the new show, while watching teasers during the 2011 and 2012 BET Awards.
During this year’s show, Samuel L. Jackson was featured as one of it’s lead characters. According to reports, the comedic series will move forward and has been approved for 10 episodes. Rolling Out confirms that Sanaa Lathan will direct the project, while her father, Stan Lathan, will serve as executive producer along with Tim Gibbons, Dave Becky, Ralph Farquhar and Jessie Collins. So, who’s been casted as the ‘real husbands’? Similar to the real “Housewives” franchise, all of them aren’t married :) Peep the cast:
- Kevin Hart (who is divorced, but has a girlfriend)
- Boris Kodjoe (married to Nicole Arie Parker)
- Robin Thicke (married to Paula Patton)
- Nelly (whose girlfriend is Ashanti)
- Bobby Brown (newly married, but currently in rehab and may be unavailable for taping),
- Anthony Anderson (married)
- Nick Cannon (married to Mariah Carey)
- J.B. Smoove (married)
- Duane Martin (married to Tischa Campbell) and
- Faizon Love.
And here’s a clip of one of the teasers during the BET Awards.
[youtube width=”590″ height=”415″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdE6i8sa_g[/youtube]