Basketball Wives’ newest cast member, Kenya Bell is officially no longer a ‘Basketball Wife’. Her divorce from NBA baller Charlie Bell is official and according to TMZ, she’s gonna be getting a decent paycheck. The former couple, who have two children together, had a semi-public court battle over money.
- Although they will share custody of the children, he will pay $1,000 in child support.
- No one pays spousal support.
- Kenya gets their marital home in Michigan, along with the home bought for her parents.
- Charlie gets the condo in Vegas and the home he bought his parents.
- Kenya gets $780,000 cash from Charlie’s savings (reportedly, that leaves him with $656,000). She also gets half of the $670,000 from another account.
- Kenya gets HALF OF EVERYTHING from Charlie’s NBA 401k plan, NBA retirement plan, NBA pension, NBA welfare plan and NBA supplement benefit plan.
- Charlie gets none of Kenya’s “Basketball Wives” money.
No official word from Kenya’s camp yet, but I guess congrats are in order.