Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson posted a tear-jerking message about the death of his dog. Apparently, his dog Brutus had accidentally ate some mushrooms in his backyard that were lethally toxic. Read the story in his own words, which he shared on Instagram, below. He writes:
Another reminder we have to live and love as greatly as we can today, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At approximately 11:15pm last night myself and @laurenhashianofficial had to make the painful decision to end Brutus’ suffering by taking him off of life support and sending his soul to pup heaven. I held his lil’ paw as he was finally at peace.
As all puppies and dogs do, he ate a mushroom while playing outside with his brother Hobbs.
[READ MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE.]