cutting down on all public appearances for the time being. This scared everyone. They’re not taking chances …. It was a really scary situation for the entire family and it’s just not worth it to put themselves out there unnecessarily right now.
As is expected, the 35-year-old reality star will have way more protection that prior to the incident. A source adds,
[She will have] a much heavier security team. There will be a focus on security personnel who aren’t in traditional clothing. There will be a lot more undercover security.
Reportedly, Kim and her family will scale down on social media. The source continues,
When something like this happens everything changes. Everything will change. It changes the whole family — how and where they travel. [Kim] will reassess traveling for work and feeling safe.
As previously reported, Kim was held at gunpoint by five masked men dressed as police officers, while staying the No Address Hotel. The men are said to have entered through the service entrance and were brought up to her room by the concierge. She was tied up and locked in her bathroom while they stole two cellphones and nearly $11 million worth of jewelry, including a $4 million ring.
Immediately after the incident, Kim flew to NYC to reunite with her husband Kanye West, who rescheduled two concert dates. A source says, Kim is ‘very emotional’ and
She’s not ready to talk about anything other than being with family.
An insider says,
She’s barely slept. She’s had no anxiety medication or alcoholic drinks as she doesn’t do any of that stuff. She’s just got comfort from being around her kids and friends. Her best friends rushed to her side yesterday: Jonathan Cheban, Simon Huck and La La Anthony. They have been her rocks and spent the day with her yesterday.
On Tuesday her best friend Jonathan Cheban, told press as he went inside her NYC apartment,
She’s not doing so good.
French police continue their investigation.