Sean Kingston Allegedly Attacked By Migos
Here’s the latest: Sean Kingston has posted a video on social media, proving that he did not get jumped by the rappers from Migos.
Here’s the backstory: On Tuesday, rap group Migos allegedly got into a brawl with singer Sean Kingston while attending an event at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. According to a report, the fight ended after someone from Sean’s camp pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, which did not hit anyone.
The “Bad & Boujee” rappers allegedly kicked and stomped Kingston’s head. The fight allegedly erupted after an argument about Soulja Boy. Both parties were gone by the time police arrived.
Last year, Kingston is said to have taunted Quavo — one of the members of the group Migos — over social media saying that he was scared to fight Soulja Boy. Kingston posted a video Instagram (which has since been deleted), saying.
I was right there. (Soulja) said pull up, I want to fight one-on-one. This s–t ain’t have to go to no social media…It was no point where (Quavo) ain’t show up, it’s like okay, he want to go in.
Migos nor Sean have yet to comment. Here’s footage of Migos and Kingston before the alleged brawl.
Sean Kingston jumped by the Migos in Vegas? There’s no sign of bad blood in this video. This was a few hours ago. ?
(via. swaggcreator IG) pic.twitter.com/72Swi4iLu7
— Hardys® (@HardysMedia) February 22, 2017