Beyonce & Jay-Z’s “On the Run 2” Tour Leakes, Then Retracted
Beyonce & Jay-Z’s “On the Run 2” Tour Leakes, Then Retracted
An “On the Run 2” Tour is coming soon, maybe. Monday morning (March 5th), Beyonce’s Facebook and Ticketmaster pages announced a date for a new tour, on July 30 at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field.
Both posts were quickly deleted.
Reps for Jay-Z nor Beyonce have addressed the speculation. Last week, the pair made headlines for their features on DJ Khaled’s new single “Top Off.” They last toured together in 2014 for the first “On the Run” tour. Beyonce is also gearing up for Coachella.
Follow us: @theJasmineBRAND on Twitter | theJasmineBRAND on Facebook| theJasmineBRAND_ on Instagram



Previous Article
Next Article
56-Year-Old Woman D!es After Falling Into Uncovered New York City Manhole
‘Euphoria’ Actress Nika King Says Her Mom Joked Fans Waited “Three Years” Just To Hear Her Say One Line
Luigi Mangione, Accused Of Killing UnitedHealthcare CEO, Scores Court Win As Judge Blocks Key Evidence From Trial Over Concerns About How Police Handled His Arrest
Cardi B Fan Waited For Her Argument With Stefon Diggs To End Before Asking For A Pic
Evacuated American Cruise Ship Passenger Tests Positive For Hantavirus – French Passenger Develops Symptoms On Flight Home
Woman Says She Was Publicly Checked For Calling “Well-Known” Black Woman “Auntie”
Spirit Airlines Preparing To Shut Down After $500M Rescue Deal Collapses – Thousands Of Jobs At Risk
“I Know He’s Not The Dad, I Just Miss Him” _ Woman Admits DNA Test Was Just To Get His Attention