Trevante Rhodes – ‘Mike’ Star Responds To Mike Tyson’s Claims That Hulu Stole The Rights To His Life Story: I Understand, I Am A Fan As Well
Trevante Rhodes is a fan of Mike Tyson and respects how he feels.
On Sunday (Aug 7), actor Trevante Rhodes took Instagram to respond to heavyweight champion Mike Tyson’s recent Hulu allegations. Trevante Rhodes said:
“Just as there is an inside there is an outside. I understand. I am a fan as well, obviously.”
“As Champ honored the great. Alexander the Great in his way, I honor him in mine with my intelligence, my heart & my time. Perspective is everything. Perspective is everything. What’s bigger than a name? The education of a vein.”
“Never in vain. Never in vain. Never in vain. Never in vain.”
The 32-year-old shared:
“Lulu you should consider prompting their project too, to see multiple perspectives of a process is a true truth.”
“I too hope to live a process unprocessed. Inspired & inspiring. Bless. Hope ya’ll dig our Art. Aug 25.”
Rhodes captioned his post:
“Bc blowin me up”
As previously reported, Mike Tyson claims Hulu stole the rights to his life story and he doesn’t approve of their upcoming series Mike. Despite the disapproval of Tyson, the biographic series contains eight episodes starring Rhodes and is set to premiere on August 25th. On Friday (Aug. 5), Tyson addressed the situation with the network, explaining how they refused to pay him for making a series about his life.
The 56-year-old said:
“Hulu tried to desperately pay my brother @danawhite millions without offering me a dollar to promote their slave master take over story about my life. He turned it down because he honors friendship and treating people with dignity. I’ll never forget what he did for me just like I’ll never forget what Hulu stole from me. ”
What are your thoughts on Trevante Rhodes’ response to Mike Tyson regarding Hulu stealing his life story? Tell us in the comments below.