Mathew Knowles Slams Criticism Surrounding Beyonce’s Dubai Performance, Says Show United Cultures + Confirms Singer Will Be Announcing ‘Renaissance’ Tour Soon

Beyonce, Mathew Knowles
Mathew Knowles Slams Criticism Surrounding Beyonce’s Dubai Performance, Says Show United Cultures + Confirms Singer Will Be Announcing ‘Renaissance’ Tour Soon
Mathew Knowles is standing up for his daughter and setting the record straight!
Recently, Beyonce’s father and former manager, Mathew Knowles, shared that he disagrees with the criticism his daughter faced following her performance in Dubai over the weekend. As previously reported, Beyonce, who has publicized her support for LGBTQ+ rights many times before, took the stage amid the anti-LGBTQ policies of the United Arab Emirates. Reportedly, in the Middle Eastern country a person who identifies as LGBTQ+ can face legal troubles for their sexual orientation.
![]()

During his latest interview, Mathew Knowles reportedly shared that his daughter has a gift to bring people together no matter their walk in life. He continued and expressed that Beyonce’s latest live show united a diverse audience. The 71-year-old businessman added that critics who didn’t attend the show can’t understand the fact that the superstar respected the country and the respect was reciprocated. Knowles then noted that Beyonce morally stands for inclusivity and everyone attended the show for love. He also shared that his daughter would never intentionally hurt someone.

Mathew Knowles & Beyoncé
The former Destiny’s Child lead singer was also scrutinized for not performing songs from her seventh studio album “Renaissance.” However, her father said fans should wait patiently because Beyonce is planning a tour and she’ll announce it when the time is right.
Tina Knowles, Beyonce’s mother, also recently chatted about the global superstar. According to reports, during a street interview, Tina Knowles reflected on her daughter’s performance nerves. When asked if Beyonce deals with show jitters she shared,
“ I think everybody does.”
She then touched on Beyonce’s Dubai show and said,
“She killed it.”
[click here to watch the interview]

Beyonce, Tina Knowles
As you may know, after nearly a five-year hiatus, the music mogul headlined a $24 million, 75-minute show. The event took place at the unofficial opening of Atlantis the Royal. Phones and recording devices were prohibited, however, some footage still leaked of the now-viral show.
BEYONCÉ & BLUE IVY CARTER ? pic.twitter.com/n7TpCcgGrR
— Beyoncé Access | Fan Page (@beyonceaccess) January 22, 2023
What are your thoughts on Mathew Knowles’ response to the scrutiny Beyonce faced following her performance in Dubai? Tell us below!
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman