Buffalo Bills Star Von Miller Receives Four-Game Suspension After Being Accused Of Assaulting His Pregnant Girlfriend

Von Miller
Buffalo Bills Star Von Miller Receives Four-Game Suspension After Being Accused Of Assaulting His Pregnant Girlfriend
NFL star Von Miller was hit with a four-game suspension without pay stemming from accusations that he assaulted his pregnant girlfriend last year.
The league announced the suspension earlier today (Wednesday, October 2nd), though they didn’t specifically cite the altercation as the reason for Von Miller’s time away from the field.

Von Miller
If you recall, the 35-year-old turned himself into Dallas police back in November after his then-pregnant girlfriend Megan Denise, who he shares two children with, claimed she was “choked” and injured during a violent domestic dispute.
No criminal charges were filed against the Buffalo Bills linebacker, and Von Miller was released shortly after his detainment on a $5,000 bond.
Miller has continued to deny the allegations, previously stating that they were “completely false” and that the situation was “blown out of proportion.” It does not appear that he’s spoken publicly about his suspension at this time.
Tell us your thoughts on this entire situation in the comments below!
[VIA]
Previous Article
Next Article
NBA Star Anthony Edwards Ordered To Pay $14,000 A Month For Son He Admitted He Has Never Met
NBA Star Jaylen Brown Says Getting Rich Has Changed His Relationships: “Conversations Become Invoices”
Mo’Nique Celebrates Claressa Shields & Calls Her The “GWOAT”: “When You Witness Black Excellence You Must Share It”
Boxer Terence Crawford’s Trainer Shuts Down Comeback Rumors: ‘I Want Him To Be Done’
LeBron James’ First Game With Philadelphia 76ers Will Be Against Defending Champion Knicks
[Update] Memphis Grizzlies Player Brandon Clarke D*ed From Combined Effects Of Her*in & C*caine, Medical Examiner Says
NBA’s Kawhi Leonard Allegedly Had Secret Multimillion-Dollar Sponsorship Deal With Clippers Arena Scoreboard Manufacturer, Report Claims
24-Year-Old Accused Of Scamming Ex-NFL Players Out Of $1 Million Found De@d In Pool, Investigation Underway