UPDATE: Beyoncé & Jay-Z’s Attorney Says He Sent Piers Morgan An Ultimatum, Not A Cease & Desist, After Jaguar Wright’s Claims

UPDATE: Beyoncé & Jay-Z’s Attorney Says He Sent Piers Morgan An Ultimatum, Not A Cease & Desist, After Jaguar Wright’s Claims
Update (Oct. 10, 2024): The attorney for Beyoncé and Jay-Z is detailing his interaction with Piers Morgan after Jaguar Wright delivered shocking claims about the couple on Piers Morgan Uncensored last week. She alleged that they had several victims, just like Sean “Diddy” Combs, who is in jail awaiting trial for sex crime charges.
After Jaguar Wright’s allegations aired, Piers Morgan made a statement on his show and said he edited out that particular part of her interview after being contacted by Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s legal team.
Now, their lawyer, Alex Shapiro, is revealing what he actually communicated to the UK television host.
He told TMZ,
“There’s rumors and then there’s nonsense and this is one step further. This is a pointed and formal accusation of something and I felt it needed to be responded to.”
Although there were reports that he issued Morgan a “cease and desist,” he clarified,
“It wasn’t that. It was quite bluntly an ultimatum. Which is, remove that false accusation, that is demonstrably false, or a court’s gonna order you to. I think he made the wise choice and acted accordingly…removing it and apologizing for it.”
He called Morgan out, claiming he,
“exploited that kind of rumor mill, whether it’s disconnected from reality, and lifted it up. They not only cause harm here, but they’re also drowning out the voices of real victims. By doing that to get clicks, it didn’t just harm the Carters, what he did effectively was drown out the voices of actual victims in an ongoing case and an ongoing investigation. And that was too much for me.”
Asked about the silence in Hollywood amid all of the claims, the attorney said Beyoncé and Jay-Z “put their foot down” and
“are sending a message. If they can’t stand up and make sure right from wrong then who can? I always believe that the truth will come out in courtrooms and the truth will come out here.”
Original Story (Oct. 9, 2024): Piers Morgan pulled a portion of his bombshell interview with Jaguar Wright after she made explosive claims against Jay-Z and Beyoncè.
Jaguar Wright sat down with Piers Morgan last week to address all of the allegations against Diddy, who is currently in jail as he awaits trial for sex trafficking, racketeering and prostitution-related charges.
While there, she alleged that Beyonce and Jay-Z had victims too and were “nasty little couple” who did “nasty things.”
Piers Morgan addressed Jaguar Wright’s claims on his show earlier this week and said they were unexpected.
He revealed he received a call from Jay-Z and Beyoncè’s attorney vehemently denying the allegations and asking him to edit the interview.
The upload no longer includes Jaguar’s claims against the all-star couple.
View this post on Instagram
What do you think about the claims being edited out? Comment and let us know.
Previous Article
Next Article
Singer Melanie Fiona Warns Fans Not To Confuse Artist’s TV Appearances w/ Wealth: ‘They Paid To Be There’
Rapper Lupe Fiasco Says Renters Gets Too Much Hate: ‘Some People Aren’t Built For Ownership’
Reginae Carter Says Dad Lil Wayne ‘Can’t Stop Nothing’ After Fans Threaten To Snitch Over Pole Dancing Video: ‘Imma Live My Grown A** Life!’
Family Of Go-Go Legend Chuck Brown Pulls Support For Annual D.C. Day Honoring Him Over Alleged Lack Of Communication & Professionalism’ From Event Organizers
Biggie’s Son Claims Grandmother’s Will Was Altered Days Before Her De@th, Cutting Out Grandkids
Drake Opens Second HISTORY Live Music & Entertainment Venue In Ottawa, Canada
[Update] Ariana Grande Gets Court Approval To Hunt Down Hackers Accused Of Leaking Her Unreleased Music
Tupac Shakur M*rder Trial: Cop Testifies Keefe D Claimed Diddy Was Supposed To Pay For Rapper’s M*rder