Rapper FBG Duck’s Mom Accuses Lil Durk Of Using His Label To Run A ‘Criminal Enterprise’ & Alleges King Von Put A Hit On Her Son In New Lawsuit
Rapper FBG Duck’s Mom Accuses Lil Durk Of Using His Label To Run A ‘Criminal Enterprise’ & Alleges King Von Put A Hit On Her Son In New Lawsuit
The mother of slain rapper FBG Duck has filed a lawsuit against Lil Durk, his now deceased protégé King Von’s estate, as well as several others she says are responsible for her son’s 2020 death.
Lasheena Weekly announced the suit via her lawyers Wednesday (October 9th), accusing Lil Durk, real name Derrick Banks and King Von, real name Dayvon Daquan Bennett, of murdering her son Carlton Weekly for profit.
Lasheena alleged that Durk’s Only The Family (OTF) label, which signed Von as an artist, is a “criminal enterprise” and that the two orchestrated the assassination of Duck because they knew it would expand their recognition.
Von and Duck had a pretty well-known rivalry at this point and exchanged several diss records aimed at one another. Their respective gangs, O Block and Tookaville had also been feuding.
Six months before Duck’s murder, Von reportedly shot a music video where he killed a character with Duck’s name.
The suit broke down Durk and Von’s alleged involvement in Duck’s murder, alleging:
“[Von] had a vendetta against FBG Duck … and consistently sought to build a brand of violence and reality rap, based on committing real acts of violence on FBG Duck and the public at large,”
It added:
“They understood that reality rap, violence, controversy, beefs and notoriety were good for driving increased record sales, streams and views, for building a brand and profiting from a violent image.”
It continued:
“As a result [of the murder] Lil Durk, O Block, [and] OTF became international brands through social media and music streaming platforms and profited through podcasts, social media and music streaming…“In essence they monetized the killing of FBG Duck.”
Duck was shot 16 times while shopping at a Dolce & Gabbana store on August 4th 2020.
As we previously reported, FBI documents shared during the murder trial alleged that Von put out a $100,000 hit on Duck.
Von was murdered just a few months after Duck during a shooting in Atlanta. It does not appear Durk nor Von’s estate has responded to the suit publicly at this time.

Previous Article
Next Article
NBA YoungBoy On Mission To Stay Sober, Says He Flushed Dr*gs Down Toilet
Blueface’s Dad Congratulates Him On Newborn Son, Says Baby Porter Jr. ‘Came Out Packing
JT Reveals She’s Learning How To DJ-Says She Understands Why They ‘Ignore The F*ck’ Out Of Song Requests
Tupac Shakur’s Family Was Leaving Duane ‘Keefe D’ Davis’ M*rder Trial When G*nfire Was Reported Near Las Vegas Courthouse
Solange Knowles Shares Emotional Tribute To “Bring It On: All Or Nothing” Co-Star Hayden Panettiere: The Light Surrounds You Now
Megan Thee Stallion & Sasha Obama Reportedly Become ‘Besties’ During Martha’s Vineyard Hangout
Blueface Calls Out DDG For Skipping His Baby Shower, Says Friendship Changed After Prison Stint: Now He’s Doing Weird Sh*t’
French Montana Connects With Aliko Dangote, The Richest Man In Africa, Asks Fans What They’d Ask The Nigerian Businessman